Bonus: #1

As a treat for Fighting For The Lunatic reaching 700 reads I decided to write a little something something for all the Mated To A Maniac fans.

Enjoy<3~
-----

Marcelo

I stood behind Leo as he placed our son   into his crib, his little almond shaped eyes were shut tight as he slumbered peacefully.

Leo turned to me with a wide smile, one that I returned with a smirk.

Looks like I'm getting some tonight.

My little gumdrop grabbed my hand and pulled me from Lucas's room, he tugged me all the way to our room across the hall.

Leo kept pulling me along until he stopped in the middle of our room, "Undress me."

The way he stated it so simply had my blood boiling and my jeans tightening, "As you wish my little gumdrop."

I stepped closer with my hands out stretched, his shirt was the first to go. My hands grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, "So gumdrop let's make a deal," I hummed as I tugged his shirt fully over his head.

Leo cocked a brow but nodded, "Prepare to lose." He challenged.

I smirked wildly as I pulled his naked torso against mine, "First one to cum is on baby duty..." I growled playfully and leaned down to nibble his ear.

He moaned lowly as he nodded in agreement, I chuckled and pulled away slightly to undo his pants. I lowered myself to the ground along with his pants.

"Marcelo that's not ughhhnn..." He groaned as I took him into my mouth, his eyes screwed shut and his hands grabbed my hair painfully tight.

Yes moan for me.

I took him in as deep as I could before pulling away, I looked up into his eyes and kissed his tip before sticking my tongue out and licking his cock.

He looked away blushing like mad.

Don't look away.

I growled and pulled him onto the floor with me, "Your turn to undress me."

He smiled with red cheeks as he leaned forward and unbuttoned my pants, he made eye contact as he leaned towards my lap, his hot breath against my shaft as he planted a small kiss.

"Don't tease me gumdrop," I grinned and leaned back so my hands held me up from behind so I could outstretch my legs.

He scoffed and looked up at me, "Don't talk or I'll revoke blowjobs privileges, 'Kay?" My eyes widened as I nodded wildly, "good boy," he praised before shuffling so his bum was over my lap.

I watched with lust filled wide eyes as he reached down and readied himself, first with one finger. I watched as he sank down on it slowly with his eyes shut and mouth opened as a small moan escaped him.

"Marcelo..." He whined

He added another finger and then another, followed by one more, I bit my lip as he bounced up and down on his fingers.

"Marcelo!" He called loudly before stopping suddenly, he paused for a moment as he raised from his fingers.

I let out a shuddered breath, "Not gonna lie that was hot," he rolled his eyes with a heavy breath.

"Marcelo—" he whined quietly as he leaned into whisper in my ear, "fuck me."

I wasted no time raising my hips so he could sink down on my cock, he bit his lip with a heavy groan as he settled all the way down.

"So full..." He muttered, "Marc..." he arched his back and grabbed onto my thighs, I took that as my sign to go.

So I did.

Hard.

I thrusted up harshly as he cried out in pleasure, his eyes were shut and his legs shook as he thrusted down against me, meeting me every time.

"I love you Marcelo!" He cried out I leaned up and shifted us so I was kneeling and his legs were over my shoulders.

I thrusted forward, "I... Love you too!" I groaned out, he pulled me down and locked out lips, he'd push away every now and then to let out another pleasure filled moan before returning to our heated make out session.

I was close but I could tell that he was too by the time me clawed at me back.

"Marcelo!" He cried as he tensed around me, this caused me to groan and thrust as hard I possibly could, it only took a few more thrusts to have him hollering into finality.

I came soon after, and in moments I was holding him to my chest whispering sweet nothings.

That was until a loud cry echoed through the house, "Marcelo..." Leo started, I smirked but happily nodded.

"I'm on it gumdrop."