Chapter 10: Final

Leo
My hand aches from the pressure that Marcelo was currently squeezing my hand with.

I sucked on the inside of my cheek before sighing and replying to my mate, "It's not like he's gonna kill you or anything..."

Marcelo shot me a look that could kill, his eyes were blazing bright with hatred as he pulled me against his body.

He tucked my head under his chin and engulfed me in a large hug.

"I hate him."

I nuzzled into his chest with a small smile on my face, my hands reached up and rested on the back of his neck.

"Marcelo trust me I'll be there, there is literally nothing that man can do to harm you." I paused for a moment before speaking once more, "I mean unless he knocks you out and does weird stuff to you."

Marcelo tensed and squished me harder against his chest, "I don't wanna go to the dentist!" He squealed in a high pitched voice that made my ears ache.

I pushed away from my mate to look up at his through hooded eyes, "Marcelo, you listen to me, if you don't go to the dentist I swear to god I will flush ALL of the candy in the house down the fucking toilet when we get home."

Marcelo gasped loudly and pulled away completely, a stricken look shadowed his face as he stares down at me.

"You wouldn't dare"

I smirked, "Wouldn't I?"

Marcelo opened his mouth and then closed it a moment later he repeated the action several times before glaring down at me, "I want something sweet when I get home and it's not candy."

I smiled innocently before grabbing his hand and continuing towards the dentist office.

"You can have whatever you want, all I'm asking is that you don't bite the poor mans fingers off when he goes to look in your mouth."

My maniac of a mate grinned from ear to ear, "Anything?"

I nodded,"Anything."

And with that I pushed the office door open, the sound of a bell ringing sounded throughout the small sterile room.

"This place smells like shit, gumdrop, let's go home."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the receptionist who sat behind a large wooden desk, it was covered in papers and other random litter.

"We have an appointment for one Mar–"

The receptionist shot up and backed away from the desk with a loud squeal.

"I though I told you never to come back here after what you did!"

Marcelo shrugged with a wicked grin on his face, "Do you think I wanna be back here with you people?"

The receptionist quickly shook his head before diving for the black phone one his desk, he quickly dialed a few numbers before shakily holding the phone up to his ear.

"He's back, sir." Was all the man said before the office door slammed open.

"You little shit!" The elderly looking dentist spat at Marcelo.

"I most certainly am not feces."

"Smart ass."

"Old ass"

"Fat ass!" I broke into the argument before stepping forward towards the elderly man.

"Marcelo is here to get his teeth checked," I spoke slowly as if any loud noises would scare the man away.

The old man rolled his eyes and cocked his hip, his hand settled on his hip before he began speaking,"My nephew has been here since he but the tip of my finger off."

I gasped and turned to glare at a sheepish looking Marcelo.

"You know what they says, habits start young."

I rolled my eyes as the dentist motioned for us to follow him, today is going to be a long day.

----
Marcelo

A heavy sigh left my my mouth as I fell face forward onto my cushioned bed.

"My mouth hurts!" I whined, a small hand settled on the middle of my shoulders.

I felt little kisses places behind my ear, "That's what happens when you eat sweets nonstop."

A quiet groan left my mouth as my mate nibbled and kissed around my neck and jaw.

"Stop..." I muttered quietly as I placed my hand next to my head. My hand gripped the thick blankets below me as my little gumdrop playfully untied my belt.

"Marcelo, shush let me take care of you." Leo sighed, my ears could hear the sound of his clothes hitting the ground.

The groan that left my mouth echoed through the room as my gumdrops hands trailed down my sides only to slide to the front of my jeans before slowly unbuckling them along with my belt.

"Are you sure?"

Leo's body pressed up against my back, his front firmly placed against mine making me feel how aroused he was.

"Marcelo... I said let me take care of you." A small smack sounded through the air, I let out a startled noise as I flipped over to look my mate in the eyes.

"Did you just..."

Leo smiled and nodded, "I was watching this video and I got the idea from there, not gonna lie, I found it hot."

I sighed and looked down, my pants has fallen to my ankles leaving me in just my shirt, I shifted so I sat on the edge of the bed.

"It was something."

My little gumdrop moved over to me before sitting in my lap, "Can I continue?"

I grinned wildly, "Hell yeah."

Leo smiled and pulled my shirt up and over my head.

His eyes trailed down my bare body, his little hands settled on my chest as he pushed me into my back.

He looked me in the eyes with an intense look in his eyes.

"Show me you love me."

I smirked with a crazed look as I flipped us over so I was on top.

"Trust me Gumdrop I will."