Chapter 6

Marcelo
<Extremely Unedited>

Mommy shrieked loudly as she hurriedly tried to cover her bright blue eyes.

"Oh my goodness! Harold! My eyes, baby, my eyes!"

My father came strutting into the small clinic room, "Mary! My love are you o—Oh! oh god my baby boy is defiling this kid!" His voice rose louder with each words.

I felt my little mate under me heat up with embarrassment, his bright eyes shut tight as I began to climb off of the embarrassed boy.

"Marcelo, I swear if my eyes weren't burning I'd spank you like I used to when you broke your toys on purpose."

I rolled my eyes and cocked a hip, "For your information mom it was Micha who broke my toys when we were younger."

A small chuckle made me turn towards my little gumdrop who now seemed much less red than a few moments ago.

"Who's this little bunny-boo-fluffy bottom?" My mothers high pitched voice squeal from behind me, my baby went back to red as soon as those words left my mothers aged lips.

I smirked and looked over at my fangirling mother, "This is my gumdrop Leo, isn't he just scrumptious?" I licked my lips and sent a playful wonk his way.

"Marcelo! My loving—one and only son whom I cherish you should have introduced us sooner and maybe in a more appropriate way perhaps."

I heard Leo stand up and approach my father, "Hi I'm Leo." He reached reached his and out with a shy smile.

My dad looked down at his small hand with an uncomfortable look, "Uh... I don't particularly enjoy the skin to skin contact thing hands do when a handshake is initiated." My father explained slowly to my slowly shrinking mate.

"Oh! Uh... Sorry..." His voice came out smaller than usual, almost a defeated sound.

----
Leo

Oh god I'm so frickin' embarrassed, here I am practically dying and leave it to Marcelo to let off a small chuckle at my obvious discomfort.

Marcelo placed a large hand on my shoulder and looked to his parents with a cocked brow, "I thought you two were going to be out of town for another week."

His parents opened their mouths but it seemed as if Marcelo didn't care of an answer,"I was hoping that way I could cherish my little gumdrop of a mate without any noise complaints."

I have never punched anyone as hard as I punched Marcelos arm just now.

His parents gasped as the large man slowly turned towards me with a menacing look on his face.

"My little lovely Leo you better run and hide or I'm gonna devour that sweet little gumdrop you call your body."

I froze, I only moved when Marcelos mother let out a little giggle at the obviously shocked look on my face.

My feet carried me as fast as they could, passing a worries looking Micha on the way.

I hurriedly ducked into a random room before diving under a large bed. A sigh escaped my lips as I steadily caught my breath, damn that was scary.

"Well... That was funny." A deep voice spoke from above me, most likely the owner of the bed.

"I mean I've heard of wake up calls but this is un-fucking-believable." The man gripped the edge of the bed and slowly looked under.

"Sup kid, names Delaney." He paused for a moment and looked up, "Uh what the fuck are you doing under my goddamn bed?"

I winced and his words, "Would you believe me if I said I was hiding from a cannibal?"

Delaney cocked a blonde brown and let out a chuckle, "From the clutches of one cannibal go the hands of another."

The gentle man grinned showing off his sharp teeth.

Oh fuck

"Gumdrop! Where are you my sweetness?" Marcelos voice rang out loud through the house.

"Oh god!"

The man let out a laugh, "So you're the prince's boytoy, weird I expected you to be way more... What's the word... Fabulous?"

I glared, "Fuck you."

"No thank you, there will be no fucking of my cousin." Marcelo spoken from beside the bed.

"Now get out from under there so I can cuddle you, my little Leo."

I let out a growl, "Stop calling me little, I'm not little!"

I heard Marcelo let out a deep laugh, "trust me I know you aren't little."

I blushed at the double meaning.

"Ugh gross, leave my room if you're gonna talk dirty."

I peeked out from under the bed only to see Marcelo smirk crazily, "You haven't seen just how dirty I can get."

----
I feel like a few more chapters and that's it! Like maybe four? Anywhore I'm in the process of finding/making a new cover for this.

Little side edit: Hope you guys see where Marcelo gets his spazziness from.