•Chapter 5•

Leo
<UNEDITED>

Micha grabbed my hand and held it to his chest, "Don't worry! Marcelo may be an idiot but you can get through this!" He looked down at me with a look of pity.

"I doubt that... I'll probably end up in his stomach..." A snort sounded through the air drawing the attention of Micha and I.

My eyes widened at the sight of the approaching Marcelo, he stopped at the edge of the hospital bed with a pout in his face.

"You make it sound like being in me is a bad thing." He crossed his arms and shot me a bitter look.

I gulped and looked towards Micha who seemed to be suddenly interested in the small beeping machine I was connected to.

A hand settling on my thigh made me look back over at the large maniac.

"I brought gumdrops for my gumdrop!" He let out a small chuckle as he reached his hand into his worn jean pocket to pull out a small baggy with sweets of varied colors and shapes.

He opened the bag and grabbed onto a bright red candy, he had a glazed over look in his eyes and a happy smile on his face.

My heart stopped when he looked over and met my eyes on a locked gaze, "this ones my favorite but you can have it." Oddly those words warmed my heart and sent blood rushing to my pale cheeks.

"Uh thanks... I think?" Micha snorted from next to me, his eyes still locked in the the beeping machine.

Marcelo let a large grin slip on to his mouth as he handed the red candy to me before pushing me to the side of the small hospital bed and climbing onto it, practically covering my body with his.

He cuddles into my side as he continued to pop various sweets into his mouth, he reminded me of a child.

"Well as cute as this is, I'm leaving!" Micha spoke with a devious grin as he walked to the door just as he was about to leave he turned back and spoke, "Marcelo, Leo said he was lonely and that he wanted a sexy nurse to cure him"

I watched horror as Micha quickly fled the room as a heavy scent of arousal drift through the air.

Marcelo's chest rumbled as he shifted so he was on top of me, my hands gripped tightly in his.

"I'll be your sexy nurse my little gumdrop, I'll give you a cure that'll leave you addicted." I couldn't help but shiver as he leaned down and ran his lips lightly against the nape of my neck.

He opened his mouth just slight and gently nipped at my neck with a playful group.

"You taste so sweet..."

I let out a small whine, A cocky chuckle left my maniac as his hands drifted down my body.

"You sound so needy, don't worry I'll take care of you." He spoke softly, his hands glided their way all over my shaking body, I knew this was wrong but I couldn't stop him.

I didn't want to stop him. Not now...

He slide his arm underneath my body and pulled me closer to his muscular frontside, I could feel his want and need.

His chest rumbled and a low snarl left his lips, but for some reason the aggressive sound only made me more excited.

"You are my addiction Gumdrop." He spoke soft into my neck where he was sucking and nibbling frequently.

I opened my mouth to respond to the lustful voice of my mate when a knock sounded at the door.

The door opened to reveal an elderly woman, I knew instantly who she was.

His mother.