Epilogue

Leo

"I fucking hate you! You know that!? You piece of sh-" I snarled as I tried to reach for my mate.

Marcelos face turned white as he reaches for my hand only to hold it as tightly as he could to his chest.

"Oh fuuu-"

I squeezed Marcelo's hand as hard as I could.

"In my defense how was I supposed to know you were in heat?" Marcelo brought the hand up to his mouth and placed small kisses on my hand.

"I told you no sex until it was ov-!" I grunted before letting out a heavy sigh as the pain stopped.

"It's a boy! Let me get it cleaned up and you'll meet your new baby." The doctor said joyfully.

"You're having the baby next time." I stated out of breath, I could tell I was being sown up.

"We can have more babies!?" Marcelo whispered loudly as the doctor came into view with his arms holding a bundle of blue blankets.

"As long as you carry them."

Marcelo smirked wildly before taking the bundle from the doctor and handing it to me.

"He looks just like me." I awed as I cradled the whining baby to my chest.

"He looks like a Lucas."

Marcelo smiled genuinely and nodded, "He'll be my little prince"

I smiled and reached over to grab my mates hand.

"I'm happy I was mated to a Maniac."
---
Book two will be out sometime soon. It'll be called
"Fighting for the Lunatic"

Thank you for reading c: