Chapter 8

//Minor Smut Warning//

Leo
I was woken up by the sounds of shouts and banging on the large wooden door of my room.

"Baby open this door before I get in there and completely destroy that little perky ass of yours."

Instant blush.

I could barely gasp out a reply to the crazed man, "What the hell?"

The banging stopped, "C'mon and open up this door, if you do I might only fuck you so you can't walk for a week." His statement sent shivers through my body, I couldn't decide if he was joking or not.

"Marcelo..." I muttered before sliding out of the bed towards where my maniac of a mate stood locked out of the room.

"Gumdrop. Open. The. Damn. Door." His breath became huskier each time he spoke a word.

"Uh... Maybe you should take a nice, long and icy shower? Y'know to cool down for a bit?" I tried to negotiate but the small pinching feeling in my gut knew that he'd get into the room regardless of bargaining.

Marcelo let out a loud chuckle.

Click

I froze.

D-did he just... Oh my Go-

"I gave you a chance baby now get that plump ass over here, Daddy needs some lovin'." Marcelo's thick voice reach my ears as he opened the door, I didn't miss the shiny looking key he held in his hand.

"Daddy?!" I squeaked, "What the hell!?"

Marcelo took a large intimidating step closer which made me take two back, we continued like this until I was backed up against the bed post.

The victorious gleam in his predatory eyes didn't go unnoticed by me in he slightest.

"I quite like the sound of that coming from your lips my little Gumdrop." Marcelo grasped both my hands him his large one and lifted them above my head while his bare body pushed against mine and his other hand slowly began to slither down my body.

My mate leaned down slowly to playfully nibble and bite at the skin right below my ear, "I'd be quiet if I were you, wouldn't want anyone walking in on us now, would we?"

As he let out a chuckle lowly puffs of air brushed against me making my stomach twist into pleasurable knots.

"M-Marcelo! This isn't f-funny!" I let out a shuddered whine.

I felt Marcelo smirk against my neck as his hand slid do my body to grab my throbbing cock.

My body shook wildly as he began to slowly slowly play with my hard member, small moans of pleasure left my lips as he quickened his pace.

I was almost so pleasure filled at the fast paced jerking that I almost didn't feel my maniac of a mate begin go kiss his way down my body.

His lips sent pleasurable shocks all throughout my body, his hand never stopping its relentless jerking.

I had to grasp on to Marcelos shoulders as his muscular body slid against mine until he was kneeling before me.

"Baby... Do you want me to take care of you?"

I looked down while biting lip which seemed to urge Marcelo to jerk even faster, "I..."

I couldn't manage any words as my mate kissed around the base of my throbbing cock, my moans were the only sound I was able to make.

My hands wove themselves into the thick hair on Marcelos head as he slowly kisses down my cock from base to head. I let out a loud groan when he sucked the head into his mouth, his tongue quickly slide across he head before he pulled away causing me to moan from the loose.

"Use your words Gumdrop." He warned me with a strict tone as his hand gripped the base of the red organ.

"M-Marcelo! Please..."

Marcelo smirked up at he before quickly leaning down and taking my dick into his mouth.

I let out a loud scream of pleasure and kept mumbling for him to stop playing with me his only response was to suck me harder.

The grip I had on his hard grew tighter as I got closer and closer to the edge.

He opened his mouth wider and swallowed around me, his lips touched the base of my cock and dare I say he looked unbelievably sexy like this.

I gripped his hair tighter and began to thrust into his mouth, I could feel the back of his throat as he bobbed his head on my cock, I was getting so painfully close.

I looked down at his dick and was amazed at the size and thickness of it, I felt the air get knocked out of me when he opened his eyes and locked gazes with me.

My thrust began to get sloppier and sloppier as he began to suck harder onto my cock.

"Marcelo... I'm so close..." I muttered as I pushed his head further into my cock.

My body tightened as I shot my essence into his mouth, my eyes closed as my body shook in the most euphoric way imagined and I loved it.

I loved him.

I love my maniac of a mate.

---
Woot woot! Two updates in one day!

Welp to address the elephant in the room... Smut. Yup :/ not sure I liked the way it turned out but no matter I hope you guys liked it because it seems this story is drawing to a close.

C: