Shance: Daddy~

Lance had FUCKED. UP. During he and Shiro's 'sexeh taihme' as Keith put it,he had called out the one word he never wanted to during orgasam. Daddy. He shuddered at the thought of it,sniffing. After the little incident, he had gasped and pulled away from his stunned lover in a heartbeat,running to his room and locking himself in. He had never told Shiro about his DD/LB kink in fear of the elder leaving him and possibly telling the rest of the Padalins. He couldn't bear anymore rejection,his last relationship hadn't gone so well upon his revelation. He sobbed into his pillow,his heart hurting badly. A knock came.

"Lance.....? Lance hun?........i-it's Allura ,please open up. Shiro told me what happened......" The Altean princess spoke. He let out a horrid wail and sobbed harder. He didnt want everyone to find out,he'd be treated worse than if they all found out someone was Galra! He didnt want to be treated like scum! "Lance,please. I'm not disgusted or mad,no one but I and Shiro know. Please open up." Lance sniffled and decided go bite the bullet,unlocking his door and peeking out. There stood Allura and Shiro,both looking concerned. Lance whimpered and tried to hide again. Shiro caught his arm and sighed,bringing him in for a hug.

"Lance,I'm not mad. Or upset,or disgusted,or wierded out. Honestly,I'm not. Please talk to us baby." Lance sniffled again and wiped his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Shiro......I-I was just.......so comfy with you and in such bliss,it just slipped out,I'm sorry,please don't hate me or treat me like I'm Galra,or less-" Shiro held up a hand,confused.

"Lance,hold on. Treat you like Galra? Over a kink? Baby,what do you take me for,some heartless tyrant? If you'd let me explain,I'd be happy to put your fears to rest." Lance was confused.

"E-explain what?"

"That I have the same kink baby. I'm a Daddy,I've been wanting a little for some time now......." Lance blinked at his lover,his pink cheeks flushing red.

"Y-you are? You do?"

"Yes. Even Allura knows about it,she's been trying to help me find one for eons now. Exaggeration of course." He lightly joked,smiling. Lance blushed and sniffled.

"S-so......."

"So will you be my special boy?" Lance giggled slightly and smiled.

"O-okay.....I-I'd like that a lot Shiro." Shiro smirked.

"Ah ah. What's my name baby?" Lance blushed madly.

"D-Daddy." Shiro smiled and ruffled his hair a bit,chuckling.

"Atta boy." Lance blushed more and giggled. The next few weeks were amazing. Shiro made Lance move in with him in a bigger room and decked it out in all the things his baby boy liked: space ships, pastel bows,rainbows,unicorns,beach items. It was a little's heaven. Lance finally got accustomed to living how he always wanted,he even begged Shiro to get him a few stuffies from some foreign planet. They were fluffy and cute,as was his precious boy,so Shiro couldn't say no. The rest of the squad had slowly put two and two together,and accepted their fellow paladins. Keith even babysat Lance when he was sick or Shiro had a solo mission. Lance was sad during these times,he didnt have his Daddy to comfort him. But Keith,Pidge,and Hunk tried their best. It worked,and Lance was a happy little again. He and Shiro slowly grew and soon,everyone was either an Aunt or Uncle to little Lance. But now,Lance was worried. He wanted to tell his Daddy he was feeling frisky,but was worried. Would Shiro not make love to his baby boy? Was this a purely platonic DD/LB relationship? His question was sort of answered when his Daddy started kissing his neck. He was currently coloring pictures Keith was nice enough to draw for him. Lance blushed and figured his Daddy wanted him to be big.

"M-mm....S-Shiro." He moaned. Shiro hummed and bit the junction where his shoulder and neck met. Things got more heated and soon Lance found himself full of Shiro's cock and moaning his name. Shiro was letting out gutteral moans and grunts,loving this.

"Say my name baby~" he growled.

"S-S-Shiro!" Lance wailed,moaning.

"Nah ah baby~ What's my name?" Lance whimpered and covered his mouth,sniffling and hiccuping in pleasure and worry.

"You can say it darling,you're safe with me." Shiro said sweetly,slowing his thrusts. Lance gave a few more hiccups before sniffing

"D-Daddy."

"That's right. I got you my precious boy." Shiro said lovingly,kissing his neck. "Want Daddy to make you feel better?"

"H-how Daddy?" Shiro smiled and laid Lance down,pulling out and settling his face between his legs. Lance raised a brow.

"D-Daddy? What are you-AH!!" He was answered when his Daddy's warm tongue invaded his already stretched hole. "W-wait! Daddy,thats dirty! N-no! Daddy!" Lance protested,moaning the whole time. Shiro smirked and abused his baby's prostate with his tongue,stroking him as he ate his beautiful ass out. Lance was a moaning whining mess.

"D-Daddy! C-close!" He warned.

"Cum for Daddy baby~ Go on~" Lance gave a keening whine and came hard,his walls clenching around his Daddy's wet muscle. Shiro moaned and came on the sheets,loving the taste of his baby. Lance panted and gasped for breath after his intense orgasam. He had never had his ass eaten out like that,it was an alien feeling to him. He looked at his Daddy,who was laying beside him and smiling as he pulled Lance close to him.

"You did so good for Daddy. I'm so proud of you. My sweet baby. My special baby. My precious boy." Shiro praised,kissing Lance's face with each compliment. Lance was red in the face and giggling and squealing as his caregiver did so.

"Daddy is the bestest Daddy ever!" He said happily. Shiro's heart melted and he smiled more,kissing Lance lovingly. They laid down together and slept until noon the next day.

EXTENDED ENDING

Lance was eating some goo in the dining hall when Keith walked in,hickeys everywhere. Lance giggled.

"Hunk got ya huh Uncle Keef?" He said adorably. Keith smiled.

"He sure did." he sat by Lance. "So.......next time Shiro decides to eat you out,please make sure none of us are in the castle. You're very loud."