Meant To Be

I walked into the room with Jocelyn right next to me. Michael had set the pack meeting and were just waiting for me to arrive. I headed to the the chair next to Michael I gave him a kiss and sat down.

I faced the packs and saw my brother sitting with my parents. Logan gave me a small smile.

I couldn't help but smile at how my family seemed to be healing and we were slowing getting back together.

"Welcome packs, as you know I am Michael Timmons, alpha of the Dark Moon Pack, and this is my Luna, Soul. I welcome the New Blood Pack to our home. We are here to speak about the last few days, I know this meeting should of been held a few days back but my Luna was not in good health. Anyways we are here to discuss what will happen now. Our next move." Michael said standing.

"I want the best for your pack." he continued "I wish to know what you guys will do now without an alpha who will take the alpha position and what our next move will be."

The New Blood Pack remained silent.

"There is Jocelyn." I spoke up. Everyone turned and looked at Jocelyn who was siting next to the New Blood Pack beta.

"I could never I am neither royal or alpha blood." She spoke "I was just someone close to Alpha Jayden you were his mate."

"What if you stand as our Alpha... Luna." someone spoke up.

I looked down.

"My pack is here with the Dark Moon. I am Alpha Michaels' Luna. As much as you were all once my family and pack I could never betray my pack now. They need me as much as you guys do. But I promise I will stand besides you guys as I have. If the circumstances were different and we weren't where we are today I may have taken up that option but for now it is impossible for me too." I said

"If I can speak for my pack members and myself I believe that you are the most fit for our Alpha or rather Luna Soul. You were the closes to Alpha Jayden may he rest in peace. He would have wanted you to be the one to take over the pack and help it stay safe and fight." The member spoke.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Bruce. Bruce Mills, my dear Luna." He said standing up.

"Bruce thank you for your words, but I can't stand as your Luna." I said to him.

I was about to say something when Jocelyn stud up.

"And I deny... I reject any power to the pack I have no alpha blood in me, I truly want to put Jayden to rest and pack my things and leave it's for the best." She said and looked at her pack. "If you excuse me I need some air." she said and left.

I watched her leave and couldn't help feel bad for her she felt as if the pack wwasn't her family... her home. She wanted a way out and this was her excuse.

It reminded me so much of this girl who felt once had felt the same way. And only had wanted a way out.... That girl had been me.

I faced Michael. He saw desperation in my eyes.

"Go. Talk to her." he said soothing the back of my hand. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I hope to see you all soon again. Enjoy the rest of your stay and I hope you all feel welcomed and part of the family here." I said standing up heading after Jocelyn.

I followed her scent to the back of the house. She was sitting on the end of the bridge looking into the lake. I slowly made my way to her and sat down.

"I found him." She whispered to me. I looked at her and her face was stained with tears. These tears were different from the ones I had seen the other night. She seemed lost... Heartbroken.

"Found who?" I asked her confused.

She closed her eyes and tried to make the words come.

"My mate... I found him." she whispered before she started crying.

I sat there shocked. This had happened too fast. She was just getting used to the idea of having lost her love and now she had to face finding her mate.

"I don't know who he is... But he's not from my pack... from Jayden's pack" she said looking at me "He was there right now. He must too know I was there between the packs."

I hugged her. "I'm sorry." I said as I rubbed circles on her back trying to soothe her. Her sobs slowing went away.

"We will find him." I told her.

She looked at me. " I don't want to know who he is. He deserves so much more, I gave up on him and went after someone else. Plus, I want to leave go far away and he is from your pack he will want to stay and stand with his pack." She said to me "Please don't." She whispered to me as she grabbed my hands " I want to just leave. I made it clear in there he would never forgive me for being such a coward and leaving the pack when they most need someone."

I stared at her in shock.

She was letting go of her mate, not knowing who he was. Did he know his mate had been in that room too? Did he know it was her?

I stared at her in silence not knowing what to say or do.

~Later that Day~

After I had gotten Jocelyn to calm down I toke her up to her room and made sure she took some sleeping pills the pack doctor had given me so that she could rest because she really needed to.

I headed downstairs into the living room where I found my brother watching Michael play with the twins. I smiled.

I went and hugged them. "I missed you so much my babies." I said to them.

"I promise we will be one happy family." I said to them giving them kisses and hugs. They were still young even though they are were babies and children of an alpha they are still kids, and would not understand what happened so I didn't plan on telling them for now.

I saw Logan looking us guilt and pain in his eyes but he put on a fake smile when he saw me staring.

"Want to meet your nephew and niece?" I asked him.

He seemed shocked at first but nodded his head.

"Come on then." I saw to him smiling. He came over and saw next to me.

"This is Mathew, he's the oldest... and this is Alanna the youngest obviously. You can tell who they take after." I said to him.

I stared at my children and remember when they were born. How beautiful the moment was when I realized I would be meeting the babies I had been caring. That I had been able to give life to someone and love them forever.

I handed him Alanna and his eyes soften with love and care.

"She's so beautiful." He whispered to me.

Mathew was in my arms and I cooed at him. I had missed my children so much having them with me right now made me forget everything.

Mike pulled me into his chest. "They missed their mom." He whispered to me "But who wouldn't miss you babe."

"I missed them too.... I miss you all. But let's not talk about the past will we." I whispered looking at my brother as he cooed at Alanna.

Michael hugged me and nodded into my shoulder. It truly did feel good to be back to normal even if it was for once.

"But were all together again." I said to him. We're a family. I whispered in my head.

Authors Note:

Hey there guys so here is the next chapter you've all been waiting for I'm sorry it took me long to put this out, I have been busy with school and my spring break wasn't till the 11th of April so I decided that I would do more writing till then. I am also working on a few other things for the book.

Please do check out the song on the side. It's from an episode of the tv show, Teen Wolf. Anyways do show your support and feel free to follow me on my social pages to keep up with any updates or sneak peaks!