Ch. 7 -Unwanted

EARLY UPDATE!!! (: I found out the condo I'm staying in has Internet! Yay! But it's really slow....

But comment and vote please (:

Ch. 7

Unwanted

"Tall pumpkin spice latte!" The Starbucks barista called, glancing across the counter with a questioning look to determine who it belonged to.

Stepping forward, Allie took the drink from his outstretched hand, thanking him as she did so. Turning to face Jasmine, who was sipping a passion tea lemonade, she indicated that she was ready to go.

They were currently in Seattle for the My World Tour, and since they didn't have any scheduled rehearsals for the day, the two had decided to go shopping.

As they wandered away from the Starbucks kiosk and began to make their way through the mall, Allie checked her phone for what felt like the millionth time. She had kept a constant check on it throughout their shopping trip, because only just that morning, she had sent a text to Mitchell that looked something like this:

From: Allie McHenry

hey Mitch! I'm in Seattle right now! totally reminded me of you, since I know how much you love it here. haha. how's it going? miss you!

She had been anxiously anticipating his reply all day, but considering three hours had passed since she had sent the text, she was beginning to lose hope.

"Allie, that is probably the seven billionth time you've checked your phone in the last hour." Jasmine commented. "Why do you keep looking at it?"

Allie sighed in disappointment. "I'm waiting for someone to reply to a text I sent them."

Jasmine's face lit up immediately. "Ooh!" She stated. "Who?"

"No one." Allie replied vaguely.

Jasmine smirked at her. "Does he happen to be a white boy from Canada who's name starts with Justin and ends in Bieber?"

"God no." Allie stated flatly, glaring at her friend.

"Dammit." Jasmine replied, snapping a finger with disappointment.

Allie raised an eyebrow at her.

Jasmine started laughing. "Okayy, then who is it?"

Allie blushed slightly. Glancing down at her phone and absentmindedly flipping it open and shut, she mumbled incoherently.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." Jasmine smirked.

After a long pause during which Jasmine stared at her friend impatiently, Allie sighed. "His name's Mitchell."

"Ooh!" Jasmine shrieked, her eyes brightening with sudden excitement. "Tell me more!"