Ch. 21- Not Gonna Happen

here it is, Chapter 21!

Ch. 21

Not Gonna Happen

Justin kicked the side of the wall in anger. After storming away from Scooter in the parking lot, he had gone inside the arena and made his way furiously to his dressing room. As if to warn people not to bother him, he had slammed the door as hard as he possibly could, before, once inside, he had fallen into one of the chairs in the room. Still fuming, he put his head in his hands and let out a sigh of frustration.

‘He’s such an idiot.’ He thought bitterly.

He sat there in angry silence for a few very long moments. 

Suddenly, the soft sound of the door clicking open penetrated the room. Justin continued to keep his head in his hands, fully prepared to yell at whoever was intruding to get the fuck out.

As he was opening his mouth to say just that, however, he felt a small hand gently touch his shoulder.

His head shot out of his hands and he glanced up to see Allie standing there, looking at him with sympathy. All of his anger and rage seemed to melt away instantaneously.

“Hey.” He mumbled. 

She took a seat next to him. “Hey.” She said softly.

A minute of silence followed.

“I saw you and Scooter in a pretty heated argument from the tour bus window. Is...everything okay?” Allie asked tentatively.

Almost immediately, the anger and rage came flooding back into his body. Letting out an angry sigh, Justin shot out of his chair and started pacing the room. “They’re all just such idiots!” He exclaimed furiously. “I mean, I’m 16 years old, I’m not even a fucking adult! They expect me to always do everything exactly the way they want it done, and to be this absolutely perfect person every second of every day! No one ever cares what I want, or how I’ll feel about things! No, everything I do has to be done so that everyone else is happy! It’s not even fair! I’m the fucking singer, I make all the money, you’d think that my happiness would come first, but no! It actually comes last! People don’t care about how I feel, as long as money is being made and my image stays good, then everything is just perfect!” He clenched his fists in anger. “It’s so fucking messed up!”

Allie looked at him sadly. She knew he had been feeling upset about the fact that he couldn’t just be a normal kid sometimes, but she hadn’t realized how deep those feelings actually were. He evidently had been keeping a lot of this bottled up, and whatever Scooter had said to him had caused him to finally lose his temper and let it all out.

“Justin...” She said quietly.

“I mean, don’t you think that should be able to make my own decisions and deal with the consequences?” Justin ranted angrily. “Isn’t that supposed to be part of the whole ‘growing up’ shit?” He shook his head in disgust. “They’re all so fucking blind! Scooter was way overrreacting, I’m not gonna lose my damn career! And if I do, so what? Then I learned my lesson! But isn’t that something that should be able to learn on my own? God!” He kicked the wall again.