Ch. 6 -I Don't Lose

Heres the new chapter and the final one I will be posting intill I get back from vacation. If this gets a lot of votes and comments I might find some way to post another one :)

Sorry it's short :/

Read away!

Ch. 6

I Don't Lose

"So tell me," Chaz stated, grabbing a Red Bull from out of the vending machine and walking with Justin and Ryan down the hallway towards Justin's dressing room. "Have you gotten in McHenry's pants yet?"

Justin just looked at him. "You'd know if I had." He replied dryly.

Chaz snickered. "True." He stated.

As the three approached the dressing room, they walked in, closing the door behind them.

"Well, have you made any progress?" Chaz continued.

Justin shrugged. "I got her number."

Chaz snorted. "Yeah, that's a hell of a lot of progress." He stated sarcastically.

Justin glared at him. "Well, she's proving a lot more difficult than I thought."

"Why's that?" Ryan questioned, looking at Justin with interest.

Justin let out an exhale. "Well...she kind of...hates me."

Ryan and Chaz's eyebrows rose in unison.

"Serious?" Ryan asked in disbelief.

"You saw the way she acted when I first talked to her, right before we made the bet," Justin said, shrugging. "For some reason, she has no interest in me whatsoever."

Chaz started laughing. "Wow, you're definitely gonna lose, then."

Justin leaned back against the wall, slightly irritated. "To be honest, she's kind of a bitch anyway."

Ryan looked at him in surprise. "Really? She didn't seem that way to me when we hung out with her on Jas's bus."

"Well, it must just be me, then." Justin replied. "Which I don't get!" He stated furiously, pacing around the room now. "What is it about me that she dislikes so much? Why does she think that I'm so full of myself? I've never done anything to her! And honestly - why did the person I choose to go after for this bet have to be the one girl on this entire tour who has something against me?" He shook his head bitterly, still pacing back and forth.

Chaz and Ryan both looked at each other, a little surprised at Justin's behavior. He didn't normally go on rants like this.

After a few moments of silence, during which Justin stormed around the room angrily, clearly immersed in his thoughts, Chaz spoke up,