Ch. 38 I Did It For a Reason

his is the longest chapter I've written yet! Haha sorry about that! I couldn't really split it up anywhere, so I had to keep it as one chapter. Hope you like it anyway!

Ch. 38

I Did It For a Reason

Jasmine stared at Allie in shock for a moment, before she began shaking her head. “No.” She stated. “No. Allie, you can’t...you can’t leave.”

“Yes, I can.” Allie replied calmly. “And that’s what I want to do.”

“But...but why?” Jasmine asked. “Don’t you like touring? Don’t you want to stay with all of us? With me?”

“Yes, I love touring, and yes I want to stay with you and everyone. It’s just...” Allie shook her head. “Not with him. I don’t want to stay here while he’s here. He’s done enough already to make me feel like shit, I’m not about to sit around and let him treat me like that over and over and over again.”

“Allie,” Jasmine began weakly. “You can’t leave. You can’t go back to Denver, we need you! My set won’t be the same if we don’t have you! We’ll have to find a replacement, and no one will be nearly as good as you are!”

“You’re only saying that, Jas.” Allie said quietly, walking over to the window of the tour bus and staring out of it, turning her back to Jasmine. “There are plenty of amazing dancers out there. You’ll have no trouble finding someone else who’s just as good as me or better.”

Jasmine let out a sigh. “That’s not the point. I really don’t want you to leave. You’re my best friend, Allie.”

Allie continued to stare out the window.

“I mean...I know Justin’s been acting like a selfish jerk lately, and you don’t deserve to be treated like that. But...I honestly don’t think he means it. I think he’s just in denial-”

“You call that being in denial?” Allie shrieked, pointing out of the window.

Jasmine stepped over and peered out of it, looking at where she was pointing.

Justin was posing with a horde of girls for pictures, laughing and smiling happily, and flirting up a storm with all of them. He pulled one girl extremely close to him as her friend snapped a picture, and when the picture had been taken, he turned to her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, holding her tightly for a few moments. When they broke apart, he was grinning widely.

“I’m not going to keep having him hurt me like this, Jas. I don’t want to deal with him anymore, I’m done. Honestly, this tour has been nothing but unnecessary drama, and I hate it.”

“But Al, you shouldn’t just leave because of him. That means that he wins. Think of all of the people on this tour that loves you! Think of me, and Meag, and Kris, and Kim, and all of the girls of SugarCoated, and Ryan, and Chaz, and Scooter, and my mom, and Pattie, and Sean, and Jason, and Matt, and Dan, and...I mean...the list goes on and on.” She shrugged. “Justin’s just being an ass, he’s just flirting with those fans and acting the way he’s been acting because he’s trying to pretend like he’s not hurting as much as you are.”