Ch. 33 Let's Go

Here it is, Chapter 33! Hope you like. :)

Ch. 33

Let’s Go

“I’m nervous.” Justin admitted, standing in front of the mirror in the dressing room and readjusting his tie for the millionth time.

“Don’t be.” Allie replied, placing a reassuring hand on his arm. “You’ll be amazing. And no matter what happens with the Best New Artist thing, we’re all really proud of you.”

Justin turned, and wrapped his arms around her. He tenderly kissed her on the lips. “Thanks.” He murmured.

She smiled at him. 

“You look beautiful by the way.” He commented, staring at her. “Even more beautiful than normal, I mean.” He shot her a cheeky grin.

She blushed. “Thank you.” She replied. She self-consciously straightened the bottom of the deep red dress she was wearing. It was a form-fitting, strapless number that reached a little above her knees. Her dark locks had been curled to perfection and were now spilling over her shoulders, and she stood at about Justin’s height due to the killer black peep-toe platform heels she was now sporting.

“Too bad I won’t be able to even touch you the whole night.” Justin muttered, referring to the unfortunate fact that cameras were already all poised to watch the two of them like a hawk in the hopes of catching them doing anything that would confirm they were a couple.

Allie let out a sigh. “I know.” She said glumly. “Again, I really am sorry about that whole thing. The whole Mitchell-telling-my-school-which-in-turn-led-to-the-whole-world. I know that caused a lot of trouble for you, and I feel really horrible.”

Justin shook his head. “It’s okay. It’s not like it’s your fault.”

“But it is.” Allie protested. “I should have told Azra not to tell him or something.”

“You didn’t know he was gonna freak out like he did.” Justin replied. “Honestly, it’s okay, babe. Believe me, I’ve dealt with much worse in the past.”

She let out a slight chuckle. “Like those rumors you died?”

“Or the rumor I was part of a cult.” Justin stated. “Or that I killed Scooter. Or that I was actually a seventy-year-old pedophile who somehow managed to change my appearance to look like a sixteen-year-old. Or that I had three kids living in isolation in Iceland. Or-”

“Okay, okay.” Allie said, laughing. “I get it.”

Justin grinned at her. “I’m just trying to show you that worse rumors have gone around about me.”

“I know.” Allie replied, smiling at him. “But I still feel bad.”

“Well, don’t.” Justin stated.