VVhore no more (fanfic of Sinful by rotXinXpieces)

Fanfic of Sinful [boyxboy] by rotXinXpieces

     Raven silently observed his family as they all sat on the wide black couch, with red and white cushions scattered around. They were in the very centre of the palace, the 'living room' so to say, though it was a ballroom on more occasions than it was a place for hanging out.

     His family was keen on holding him close whenever possible since he arrived, and he couldn't ask for more. He grew to thank and cherish every second spent with them, if not to make up for the entire year he'd cursed their names.

     The wide TV was rolling advertisements, and that only left place for the hassle and fuss to start between Alaric-everyone and everyone-anyone, while Raven would only offer a snicker or a short, sarcastic comment, and Lucifer would just observe.

     "I'm just saying, they simply don't fit on Alexis, he's way too big, and they're uncomfortable anyway- for us both."

     Raven had zoned out a little, but the moment he heard that, he turned to give Dania an alarmed look.

     "What?" she asked, an eyebrow arching curiously.

     "What! You can't go around not using condoms, you have no idea how-" thankful I would've been for them to wear some. "dangerous and irresponsible that is?"

     Silence settled over for a couple seconds, enough for some girl on the TV to brag on about a shampoo that got her all the boys to the yard, before everyone proceeded to laugh. Loudly. Even Lucifer sketched a chuckle, and it only served to make Raven blush and sink into the couch.

     "I was talking about corsets, Wednesday said we should've both wore at the wedding- Oh my, Raven, you're-" Dania snorted obnoxiously, slapping his shoulder repeatedly.

     Raven flinched, rubbing the spot with an embarrassed laugh.

     "Seriously, though, we don't wear condoms."

     Lucifer's tight leather jacked squeaked as his arm clenched on the backrest of the couch. It was the only sound for a moment, just before every male in the room started yelling and snapping and every girl snickered in understanding.

     "Oh would you look at that the show is back!" Dania screamed over everyone, pointedly staring at the screen that went black.

     It took a good while for the voices to lower to a murmur, especially Jaques's, whose glare left little to imagination concerning the things he would do once he found Alexis.

     Eventually, everyone settled on watching the screen, with expectant coughs and shifts that went on as the screen remained black.

     "What's going on?" Bali asked curiously, her head tilted at the exact same degree as Wednesday's.

     Thorn went to stand up and check the connections, but...

     But.

     But...

     The blackness of the screen was then replaced by a pale, dark, dusty brown. It was blurry, but that one shade had imprinted itself in Raven's head enough for him to recognize it upon first glance.

     No... soil was the same all around, it was just him being paranoid...

     But...

     "Oh God." he whispered without even realizing, intense dread flowing down his body with cold sweat on its trail. His gut felt empty and his muscles dead as he stared at the skin colored screen and the repetitive movements.