Vices (Halloween special)

Duuuun, dun...

     Duuuun, dun...

     Valentin mentally hummed the Jaws theme song as he sneaked further into the kitchen. He was crouched down, taking wide and slow steps on the rhythm of the soundtrack he had in mind.

     Now and again, he would peek above the furniture and sink back down, all the while keeping his march.

     His clueless pray stood at the window in a large shirt and boxers, leaving his milky legs exposed and vulnerable. A smile was playing on his lips as he gazed outside, now and again he would shake with silent laughter, wave, shrug or nod.

     Just you see...

     Valentin let two long rows of white teeth show in a menacing grin. His hair fell over his eyes as he lowered his head with a hunch of the back, palms touching the tile floor. Despite his head hanging low, his eyes glared up, causing his dark circles to bulge out.

     He snapped his neck, and Nigel twisted around in shock at the loud pop.

     "Jesus!" he screeched, stumbling back.

     Valentin placed a foot in front of his arms and raised the other leg to press it to the wall. Then, he gripped the table and moved forwards, his limbs twitching randomly and out of sync.

     "Stop! Stop you're gross!" Nigel moved back, gripping his nerdy mug to his chest.

     The man tilted his head as much as possible, and with a little sway of the shoulders he managed to look at him upside down while quickly wiggling his tongue.

     Nigel gripped a can of insecticide that was on the counter and stretched his arm.

     Valentin croaked out an amused groan and then, from his fours, jumped at the boy. Nigel turned away in defense, only managing to show the main target.

     His butt.

     Valentin bit a mouthful of it and shook his head while growling. Nigel screamed and fell, barely hanging onto the counter.

     "It hurts! It hurts so much!"

     Valentin gripped his hips to stop the struggle and then pulled him off the counter and onto the floor, covering him with rough embraces and bites.

     "Curtis!" Nigel wailed once he saw from under the table a pair of legs stop into the doorframe covered by that shower curtain. "Curtis help!"

     The man slowly sat down on the floor and peeked at them, brushing away the blond hair that got in his vision.

     "He was flailing his handkerchief at the fucking neighbor again." Valentin growled around a mouthful of the boy's shoulder.

     Nigel struggled around some more. "Curtis please."

     "My TV broke, I could use some entertainment." he replied monotonously. "Come on Nigel... you're a man. Get a punch in."

     The boy scrunched his face and waved a fist around.

     Curtis scoffed in the throat, laughed close-mouthed and rubbed his face. "If you don't toughen up you will end up in that Halloween costume."

     Nigel froze. "What Halloween costume!"

     Valentin's head slammed into the table. "Shit."

     "What! Halloween costume!" Nigel gripped two fistfuls of Valentin's hair and shook him.

     Valentin covered Nigel's face with two hands and pinned him down, muffling his yelling.