VxV (Halloween special-story mix)

"I still believe this is a legitimately stupid idea." Victor murmured, focusing on the bumpy, muddy road ahead as he leaned close to the windshield in order to see clearly.

     "Stop being a wuss. This is the greatest of ideas!" Alex exclaimed from the backseat, staring out the window excitedly. He was wearing a Robin Hood outfit, which quite suited his blue eyes and blond hair.

     Victor slumped against the driver seat and looked to his right at Vincent. "We could be home, cuddling and watching horror movies, occasionally flipping off trick or treaters beating on the windows."

     His lover shrugged indifferently and raised his clown mask to reveal an equally indifferent expression. "You must've gotten it wrong- that's for old people. We're not old people."

     "Well, we aren't 10 either. Going in the woods in the middle of the night in search of a house certainly blocked by authorities is ridiculously childish. If anything, it could have been romantic, if it wasn't for those two." Victor pointed at the backseat, at which Alex and M pulled matching offended faces. Well, M probably did so, anyway, underneath his silly horse head mask.

     "You should of dressed as that grumpy guy, Ebenezer Scrooge instead of whatever it is you are."

     Victor huffed. "Ebenezer was the grumpy man who hated Christmas, not Halloween. And, to your knowledge, I am dressed as The Zodiac, a serial killer wanted since 1968." he stated, adjusting his fake square glasses and checking his slicked back hair in the mirror.

     The criminal's actual face is yet to be known, but a sketch possibly representing the murderer had been Victor's inspiration. He drew the man's signature symbol on his cheekbone using an eyeliner, the small drawing being a cross circle.

     "Victor, you're really talkative, which is uncommon." Alex teased, raising to grip the driver's seat. "Could it be that you're scared of the ghosts in The Haunted House?"

     The driver put a sudden stop to the car, causing everyone to grasp the nearest support. The snout of M's horse mask hit Vincent in the head, and Alex poked his own ribs with his wooden Robin Hood bow.

     "Haunted." Victor monotonously spat.

     Then, he turned on his seat to look at the men in the back incredulously. He gazed from one to the other, ignoring the blond as he rubbed his aching side. "You really don't know the legit, rational story of that house?"

     Vincent groaned, pulling his clown mask back down on his face and making himself comfortable on the seat, knowing too well his lover was about to ramble about some serial killer or another, as he was so interested in reading of those.

     "Creepy story time!" Alex cheered, scooting closer to M and hugging his arm with an eager grin.

     "Not creepy." Victor huffed. "Morbid. Morbid reality." he stated, at which the listeners rolled their eyes.

     "In the house we're soon to visit lived an insane cannibal. He would lure people in that place, then torture them for hours before sucking every drop of blood from their bodies, most times he'd even eat the flesh. He would lay their bodies in public as to traumatize citizens and mock the policemen."

     "At one point, he committed his most violent, impulsive crime, his mindless behaviour being what got him caught by the authorities. One of the most known and respected detective of this city, Harth, had been mutilated in the most merciless, gruesome way a human could imagine."