VVell, jokes on you! (2)

Vess was out of his shift at the Café... well, he hoped he was anyway, because he wasn't going to leave his friends' table anytime soon.

     They were in the snug, a separate room of the place that had more privacy, cooler people, and a small stage with a strip pole nearby. It was there just for the hell of it, rarely did people get drunk enough in a Café to perform there.

     Rarely, but not never.

     "Hey, Emma, let's change pants." Vess nudged his friend. He was wearing his uniform shirt, black with long sleeves, and it'd go well with Emma's black jean shorts.

     "Fuck off." Leo snapped, darting an arm on Emma's shoulders. They had hooked up at the cabin, two weeks ago. "After what happened last time?"

     "What happened last time was we got ourselves a viral video." Vess cheekily said, taking a gulp of beer.

     The video had been cut just after the policeman kissed Vess, otherwise it would've surely been flagged.

     "Yeah." snapped Theo. "And you realized your being bi. Next time, you'll go full-time gay, and then I'll wake up with you banging my dog Spinach."

      "Naw, man." Vess waved him off. "Your dog's like, three months old- way underage for my taste."

     He dodged the spoon thrown his way, the swift movement causing the smoke around to disperse just a little, before it swallowed up the surroundings again.

     "Come on, it'll be funny." Vess pleaded her, already unzipping his pants.

     Emma snickered and started undoing hers, while Leo looked away with a shake of the head. There were a dozen people around, but Emma's boxers weren't much shorter than the jeans.

     Once he pulled on Emma's pants, he raised his shirt and knotted it at his plexus. He took off his shoes and socks, and rolled down his sleeves to let them cover his arms.

     "You're fucking enjoying that." another guy commented.

     "You're just frustrated 'cause I look hot." Vess stood up, then wiggled his butt his way.

     "Well yeah, it's confusing, so just stop." the man murmured, watching Vess waltz to the small stage. With a sigh, he lowered his head and snorted a line off the table.

     Vess climbed up and checked himself in the three mirrors there, grinning smugly at what he saw, before turning around and placing a hand to his forehead, since the lights were in the way of seeing things.

     His friends sat a black table, on mellow, green couches. There was another table in the snug, and the people there were friends, too, just in a separate group, and were watching him amused.

     "Hey, make sure you get the sign like a promotion sorta thing." he told the girl holding a phone up, pointing to the name of the Café above him. The classy, beige letters were pinned to the cinnamon colored wall.

     She nodded, tilting up the phone.

     Vess placed his hand on a hip and waited for a melody to play, since the previous one just ended. In that time, he noticed his co-worker peek into the snug with a frown, before leaving just as quickly.

     But he ignored her once Mindless Self Indulgence started playing, and laughed, gripping the pole. (song:MSI-You stupid MF. it's to the right side of the page)