Part 23

Anjali looked furious as Khushi collided with Shyam almost falling upon him and acted like it was a mistake, she would have also believed if she didn’t know about her true colors. She wanted to shout at her, scream at and tell everyone about true face of their dear Khushi but she have to stay quiet as Shyam ji said. She looked away frustrated as Khushi collected her bag and left for her class immediately.

If only she can see the evil smirk on her dear husband’s face when he deliberately forwarded his foot in front of khushi to make her fall. He smirked looking at Anjali, she is completely fallen in his trap. He smirks thinking about his plan, he deliberately creates situation so Anjali caught him and Khushi together and he makes sure to Anjali it should look like Khushi is trying to get close to him.

He thinks about the day when first time Anjali caught them together and this evil plan formed in his mind. After that he have started making Anjali believe that khushi is characterless, her innocence is just farce. He told her that Khushi have tried many times to trap him but when she saw Saale Saahab is attracted to her, she started trapping him with her charms. She just wanted to spend a lavish life and being Anav’s wife is giving her everything she ever dreamt for.

Though Anjali didn’t believe it and told him that he is having some misunderstanding but he created situations which made her believe. Now she thinks Khushi is married to Arnav for money but she is still behind her husband. He somehow made her to stay quiet for now because he is waiting for the right time. Anjali is Arnav’s weakness and therefore he have played his cards well, very soon Anjali will scream and curse khushi, without him saying a word Anjali will herself prove Khushi characterless in front of Saale Sahab and then seeing his Di in pain and tears Arnav will throw Khushi out  without hearing anything.

And when khushi will be alone and broken he’ll give her the much needed shoulder to cry and shelter to stay. Then she’ll have no other choice but to accept him and his love, he thought evilly.
“But only time will tell if his dreams will come true?”

____________________________________________________________________

It’s been almost four months to Arshi and Payash marriage and Raizada mansion is glowing with decoration as Khushi, Payal, Anjali and Manorma was getting Mehandi applied on their hands from mehandi artists. Tomorrow is Karwachauth and very special for Raizada’s this time as they will be celebrating it with two new daughter-in-laws in their family and it’ll be their first karwchauth.

Khushi smiled looking at her Mehandi as she told the girl to write Arnav’s name in her Mehandi. How much time has passed but it still seems like yesterday when she have asked the girl to write “A” on her hands in Payal’s mehandi ceremony in daze when she was worried about Arnav. That day she didn’t have idea that she’s completing ritual for her marriage, that not only Payal, she’ll be also married to her Arnav ji.

“Khushi kumari GuptA….. AAAA….” Someone whispered in her ear and she turned to her side startled to see Arnav smirking at her.

“Arnav ji!”

Arnav: yes! So you have again written your name in your hands? GuptA… AAAA….? He asked teasingly and she looked away embarrassed and blushing making him chuckle.

Khushi: Yes! I asked her to write my husband’s name but she wrote my name again by mistake. She answered back teasingly making him frown.

Arnav: What? Really? So what’s your husband name?

Khushi (looking at him seriously): You really don’t know? She asked controlling her laugh.
Arnav: No! he played along.
Khushi: L G! I thold her to write L G but she didn’t.

Arnav(frowning): L G? Who is he?

Khushi: Haww you don’t know your name? she asked acting shocked.

Arnav(irritated): Khushi!!!

Khushi: Ok ok! I’ll tell you, wo L G is “Laad Governer”.

Arnav: What the!!

Khushi looked at his childlike irritated face and started laughing and soon Arnav also started laughing with her. Everyone looked at them with awe to see them together happily, and Nani wiped the tears of happiness from her eyes to see her chotte happy and enjoying his life. Anjali looked at khushi furious and sympathetically at Arnav thinking about the time when Khushi’s truth will come in front of him.

Khushi got up early and closed the alarm, she turned to see Arnav sleeping like a baby holding her in his arms tightly and smiled. Caressing away his messy hairs from his forehead, she started admiring him when she suddenly remembered Nani must be waiting for her to give sargi. Dropping a quick peck on his cheek she entangled herself from his arms she ran inside the bathroom to take bath.

To be continued…………..

Precap: Saajan Saajan Teri Dulhan