Part 24 (Maha- Update)

Do watch this Vm specially made for this update my Asima :* (https://vimeo.com/180791304)

And of course this update is again for my Kiddo who wanted me to post both parts together. :)

_______________________

Khushi was dressed in Red saree for the day and Arnav was busy in admiring her, today he is not going to office as he wants to be with Khushi. He still remember how she fainted on teej and he don’t want to take risks, he tried his best to make Khushi understand that she don’t need to keep this fast but she denied with puppy face telling she wants to keep it as it’s her first karwachauth so he agreed but he’ll stay beside her.

Khushi: Oh ho Arnav ji Stop following me and have your breakfast.
Arnav: Khushi please you should also eat a little, at least have some juice.
Khushi : Arnav ji I am fine. I can’t even have water forget about juice ot something to eat.
Arnav: I am still telling you to drop this idea of keeping fast.
Khushi: I wouldn’t!
Arnav: Ok then don’t roam around, just stay inside the room and rest.
Khushi: Are then how’ll I prepare everything for evening?
Arnav: There are many peoples to do that. You just go and take rest, I’ll wake you up in evening whe you have to get ready for pooja and I don’t want to listen anything else now. Khushi nodded with a pout and asked him to have his breakfast first.

Payal: Khushi! You are ok na?
Khushi: Yes jiji, why?
Payal: I feel like Shyam’s advances have been increased these days. He is indirectly doing everything in front of family openly.
Khushi: I know jiji but just sometime more for Di’s delivery then I’ll tell everything to Arnav ji.
Payal (nodded): But I feel really happy to see Arnav ji taking care of you so much, he really loves you.
Khushi: Yes jiji and therefore I am planning a surprise for him today. He have given me everything without even asking jiji but now it’s my turn. Will you do me a favor jiji?
Payal looked at her confused but nodded as Khushi told her what she has to do.

After having breakfast Arnav first left Anjali to her room telling Shyam to take care of her. He didn’t let her keep fast without having water, after many argument Anjali agreed to have water and juices if she feels week. Then Arnav took Khushi to their room and asked her to sleep which she did without arguments knowing very well it wouldn’t work.

In evening

Khushi got up and looking at time she gasped she have to get ready for the pooja with other ladies when Arnav entered inside talking on phone.
Arnav: You’re up?
Khushi: Yes! And why didn’t you wake me up? You said you’ll do it.
Arnav: You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn’t feel like disturbing you.
Khushi: Oh Arnav ji, now I have to hurry up otherwise they’ll start pooja without me.
Arnav: Don’t worry, I’ll tell them to wait.

Khushi: Arnav ji?
Arnav : yea?
Khushi: Can you do something for me?
Arnav: Yes! What happened? Why are you asking like this? What do you want?
Khushi: Relax! Don’t take tension. I just need you to stay away from our room till I don’t tell you to come.
Arnav: What the!! Why?
Khushi: Please! I’ll tell you everything later.
Arnav: Ok!
Khushi: Thanks! Now you also get ready otherwise take your clothes and get ready in guest room.
Arnav: really Khushi? You are throwing me out from my room?
Khushi: Correction! Our room. And I am not throwing you out, I am just requesting.
Arnav: Ok ok. I’ll get ready in guest room but my clothes.
Khushi: I have already selected for you, I’ll keep them in guest room. Arnav nodded and left the room frowning “Don’t know now what this Sanka Devi is planning.”