Part 28

Fragile hearts 

Anjali (crying): "Chotte! Didn’t I tell you Khushi Ji is not what she looks from outside? I didn’t want to hurt you chotte but I can’t bear her cheap tricks anymore!"

Arnav held a crying Anjali in his arms and looked at Khushi numbly. Anjali continued to cry and blabber in his arms and Shyam smirked. Finally, the day has come and his plan was going exactly as he wanted.

Arnav: "Khushi!" 

He finally whispered finding his voice which was so low that no one heard but Khushi looked at him instantly.

Anjali: "Chotte! Chotte! You’re hearing me?"

Arnav (looking down at her): "Di! Come….." taking her with him he walked inside where Khushi is standing and stopped.

Arnav: “Tum theek ho?” khushi looked at him with her teary eyes and his heart clenched. 

Arnav: "What’s going on?"

Anjali: "Why are you asking this from her chotte? I’ll tell you everything how cheap she is!"

Arnav: "Di, please…? "

Manorama: "yes Arnav bitwa let Anjali bitiya speak. This low-class girl has crossed every boundary of shame. "

Arnav looked at everyone who was watching everything silently, Nani was crying and Mama Ji was supporting her, Shyam is standing silently like a victim and Di and Mami who are hurling accusations on Khushi and then Khushi who was crying and asking for a chance to explain.

Arnav (taking a deep breath): "Ok tell me Di! What is happening here? And why you slapped my wife?"

Anjali: "Wife? Chi!! Don’t call her that! Girls like her don’t deserve to be someone’s wife! A girl who doesn't even understand the importance and purity of this relation!"

Arnav: "What are you saying Di? We all know how much importance these traditions and value are for Khushi."

Anjali: "Facade! Everything was a facade to fool us and she actually got succeeded in it! She got married to you."

Arnav: "Enough! Now can anyone tell me what exactly happened here because of which you all are blaming Khushi this gravely?"

Anjali: "Chotte I was telling you na that something happened because of which my thinking is changed for Khushi? This was the reason, just after few days of marriage, I noticed how Khushi used to create situations so she can come near Shyam Ji." 

Arnav: "Di! There is some misunderstanding. Khushi is not like this and why will she try to do something like this?"

Anjali: "There is no misunderstanding Chotte! I have been observing everything from a long time now, the way she collides with him, the way she tries to corner him, everything she has been trying to seduce Shyam Ji."