Part 34

Maha Update

It's been a week almost with Arnav ignoring her, of he was disappointed with her earlier and was avoiding her but from that night when he had returned home in messed up condition and asked her those incomplete questions she can see that he is ignoring her completely. Earlier he have said that shouldn't let family know that there is anything wrong between them but then now she can see that his indifference is now noticed by all.

Yesterday even Payal asked her about it but she just told he is worried about Di and therefore he is tense these days but she know that that is not the only reason. He locks himself in another room every night, her advances to solve the issues are completely ignored by him. The pain he is carrying in his eyes these days is making her restless and she can only relate it to his meeting with Shyam. "What have Shyam told him? Why he is more detached from that night? What was he trying to ask that night? Why is he in so much pain?" questions are eating her and the one who can give answers is hell bent on staying distant.

Looking at the time and the door she sighed "He is again late today and she know he is doing it deliberately." Tears stung in her eyes as she looked at their untouched plates of dinner, though they don't have dinner together but he takes it in his room because he know she won't have it also if he didn't. "He love her! He cares for her! Then why can't he forgive her ?"

She turned to look at the door hearing the voice of footsteps and there he entered inside. She instantly gets up to heat the dinner and he started going upstairs but as soon as she turned she swayed and before she can even compose herself she was lying on the floor.

Arnav's head instantly turned around hearing "THUD" and his eyes widened looking at her sprawled on the floor.

"Khushi" he whispered in shock before throwing his bag and coat away he rushed towards her.

"Khushi! Khushi! What happened? Khushi! Open your eyes dammit!" he mumbled patting her cheeks in desperation as his eyes turned wet. Getting no response he instantly picked her in his arms and took her inside the room, after lying her carefully on the bed he looked around and grabbing the jug of water from bedside table he sprinkled it on her face. He again started patting her cheeks while sprinkling water on her face but he got no response. He started dialing doctor's number when he heard her voice, he looked at her to see her eyebrows scrunched up as she groaned trying to open her voice and he was on her side again.

"Khushi! You are ok sweetheart? Open your eyes please." He whispered caressing her head and she slowly opened her eyes to look into his desperate one. Her eyes instantly filled with tears, how much she was missing this attention, this care and his love. Before she can even nod or say anything he was hugging her, his head buried in the crook of her neck and she could feel the warmness of his tears on her skin.

"You are fine. You are fine! I was so scared." He mumbled still hugging her and after so many day a smile appeared on her face 'a genuine one' and she hugged him back caressing his hairs. " Relax Arnav ji, I am fine. Look at me, I am completely fine." She said to calm him. "But you fainted. You need doctor, let me call a doctor. Yes a doctor." He replied back instantly and at end he started looking for his phone again to call the doctor when Khushi stopped him.

"I am fine now and it's too late to call a doctor." She replied back trying to make him understand but he was so scared. "I don't care, it's an emergency he should be here." He again replied back but Khushi snatched phone from his hand before he can make a call. "There is no emergency, I am completely fine. No stop don't say anything , I know I fainted but it can because of weakness and tiredness. I will be alright by tomorrow." She explained him like a child but only one thing stuck him "weakness".