Part 35 (B)

When Khushi opened her eyes after sometime she found Arnav sitting beside her, caressing her head but his eyes had faraway look, seems like he is busy in thinking deeply about something. She gulped in fear as she remembers earlier events, knowing very well that by now Arnav must have got to know that she have gone out in his absence even when he have strictly asked her to rest and more worse to meet Anjali she felt scared of his reaction.

Feeling moments beneath his hand Arnav looks down coming out of his thoughts and see her squirming with nervous expressions on her face. He felt relief rushing through his veins looking at her awake and fine and next moment he was hugging her taking her by surprise. “ You scared me” He murmurs hugging her to his dear life and Khushi felt guilt for doing this to him again.

“I am sorry Arnav ji! I just thought that everyone is sad because of me, I should at least try to talk with Di and try to explain everything then may be she understands….” She was abruptly stopped as Arnav pulled out from the hug and anger replacing earlier fear and concern in his eyes. “Who asked you to do so? Didn’t I left you here to rest? Didn’t I tell you to stay inside this room and rest? Didn’t we talk about this in morning that we’ll work through it slowly? Didn’t I say I just need sometime to make things right? Then why the hell you have to go behind my back and do things against me?” Arnav spats angrily making Khushi shiver.

Khushi sobs, scared of his anger “I just thought if somehow I can convince Di to comeback then things will be more better. I know, though you don’t show in your anger but I know how much you miss Di, how much you miss having her around you. I know how important she is for you, I just wanted to bridge the gap between you two, you both love each other so much and I didn’t want myself to be the reason of this gap between brother and sister.”

She hiccupped at the end telling him reason behind her action and Arnav felt bad for her, sitting beside her again he cupped her cheeks “I understand your intensions wasn’t wrong  but we all know how blind Di have turned in that bast**d’s love. Our no try will make her see the truth if she is herself hell bent on ignoring all the signs.” Khushi looked at him as she replied “But we can’t sit back either, Arnav ji Di is leaving in really bad area, she don’t have habit of it, she is used to live in with all the facilities at her feet. Today she was buying vegetable and other groceries herself in scorching heat of summer, how can we see that?” Arnav looks away hearing her words but speaks in low voice “ May be that’s my biggest mistake. Trying to shield her from every bad, I made her so dependent and far from harsh realities of life that she got habitat of her dream world where everything was perfect. But now she needs this push, she needs to see that turning blind eye won’t make everything alright, she can’t hide every time, she needs to face the reality.”

Khushi looks at him wide eyed “You mean you will let her stay here in that bad condition, you’ll let her stay with that dangerous man and wait for her to realize truth herself? Arnav ji we know how dangerous Shyam can be, we can’t leave Di with him alone for long, he can hurt her. No Arnav ji you can’t do this, we need to make sure that Di is safe, we can’t” she was stopped by Arnav’s loud voice “Stop it!! What do you think I don’t care about my sister? I know where she is and with whom. I know what I have to do to keep her safe, I may not be going behind her to beg her for coming back but I have made sure Shyam couldn’t hurt her. She is surrounded by guards all the time, she or Shyam both don’t know that they are under the eyes of my guards who are surrounding them like common peoples. If Shyam dared to hurt my sister he won’t be able to see the next morning of his life.”

Khushi looked at him in shock, how can she be so stupid to think that Arnav will leave Anjali alone without any care and security especially now when he is aware about the real face of Shyam. “Khushi I am really thankful that even after what happened and how Di treated you, you still care about her but we need to wait, next time when we approach Di it should be with all the proofs that even if she wants she won’t be able to deny the truth but before that she needs to experience Shaym’s real face herself. We all know Shyam was with Di for her money now that she have left everything to stay with him I am sure that bast**d will sure make some mistake or show his true colors soon. We just need to wait for right time to unmask him.” Arnav explained her taking her hand in his.

Khushi looks at him and squeezed his palm beneath her with a smile “I am sorry, I am so stupid how can I even think you’ll leave Di without any security. But Arnav ji I have enough proofs now, the private detective I have hired to collect proofs against Shyam have told me that now he have enough proofs to send Shyam behind the bars.”

Arnav looked at her in shock and pulled his hands away from her “You have hired detective?” Khushi nodded slowly and lowered her eyes “I am sorry but I made sure our families name shouldn’t come out in any way. He is father of one of my batch mate, her father is really good person and he have done everything very discreetly and personally understanding the situation” Arnav let out a frustrated sigh as getting up he ran his hand through his hairs before looking down at her “It’s not about family name you stupid woman, Sometimes think about the consequences of you do.”

Khushi looked at him confused “But I took this step after thinking so much Arnav ji, I thought when I’ll tell truth I should be having all the proofs. What if no one trusts me and Jiji (sister) also agreed on that? After all Shyam is considered as very good man here and for DI no less than God.” Arnav looked at her fallen face and sat down beside her again “I know and I understand your fear but do you understand you haven’t told me or anyone else about it except Payal. What if Shyam would have got even the slightest idea about it? You could have landed in danger yourself.”

Khushi looked at him as tears flowed from her eyes “ That time I was just thinking about how will I prove my innocence and unveil Shyam’s true face.” Arnav sighed “Ok now don’t cry. Where are those proofs?”

Khushi: With Uncle! We are going to meet tomorrow and he’ll hand over those proofs to me.
Arnav: No! You have done enough, now leave it on me. I’ll go and meet him myself, you pass me his contact details.
Khushi: But I..
Arnav: And no more arguments now.
Khushi: Ok but after that we can go and bring Di back with us right?

Arnav sighed looking away before he cupped her cheek “I am glad that after all this you still care about her but I am not sure. I’ll look at the proofs tomorrow and then plan what I have do next but till then you aren’t going to try anything new and contact Di.” Khushi looked at him confused and exasperated she almost shouted “But Why? I know you are taking care about her security but we can’t let her stay there in this condition. For god sake she is Pregnant.”

“ AND SO YOU ARE!!!!!!”

Arnav shouted back himself frustrated with her stupidity, there is limit of being selfless and right now he can’t let her act more stupid.

“What?” Khushi whispered.

Arnav calmed down looking at her expressions and speaks in low voice “Yes before you woke up, I received call from doctor ‘You are Pregnant”.

To be continued……………………

Twist Twist Kaisa laga new twist?