Jen and Zayn: Let Me Love You.

Heey Everyone! Dani, here... finally xD Sorry I haven't been online that much, and also sorry that I haven't been doing one shots I've been so busy. I know Lana already, did two, they were amaZAYN! (; Anyways, Jen i hope you like it! :)

xDanix

Zayn's P.O.V

Baby I just don't get it.

Do you enjoy being hurt?

I know you smell the perfume

The makeup on his shirt

You don't believe his stories

You know that there all lies

Mad as you are you stick around

and I just don't know why.

If I was your man, baby you'd

never worry 'bout what I do.

I'd be comin' home

back to you.

Every night

Do you right.

You should let me love you.

I don't get why, Jen keeps going back to this guy. Jake is one of the worst guys ever. He's a big time player. Jen doesn't deserve this. She deserves the best. It's not fair, I should be the one that holds her in my arms.

Jen is so beautiful, no guy is good enough for her. But I... I'm her best friend. I've known her for so long, everytime she would have problems with her boyfriend, I'd be the one who would always comfort her.

I think it's about time she knows how I feel. I won't let my feelings hide anymore. I looked down, on my cell phone. I recieved a text message form Jen. I quickly read the message;

Zayn, I need you right now. Please, go to my house. It's important.

It only took me a second to read what it said, and I took off and ran over to her house. I quickly ran to the front door, and I knocked. The door opened to reval a red-eyed Jen. This wasn't the Jen I knew, she is always bubbly and hyper. But here she was in front of me, full of tears. I slammed the door behind me, and I engulfed her in a huge hug. I held her tightly to me, while she cried into my shirt.

We finally pulled apart, I walked her over to the couch, and we both sat down. I made her look me straight in the eyes.

"Jen, babe what's wrong?" I asked seriously.

"J-jake he.... I saw him k-kissing another g-girl." More tears flowed down her cheeks. How dare he! Anger ran through my veins. I swear when I see him, he's dead. I hugged her again, and whispered into her ear.

"Jen, he's an idiot to do that. He lost the most beautiful girl on the earth, to some other girl. You don't deserve him babe. You deserve the best, nothing less." I said.

She pulled away from me, and looked straight into my eyes. "Zayn what are you trying to say?"

I sighed, i guess this was the time to confess. I moved her brown hair out of her face and cupped her face with my hands.

"Jen, I've been in love with you for so long. I never had the courage to say it." I confessed.

She looked at me, "Zayn... I..."

I knew this was going to happen, she didn't feel the same way, as I did.

"Jen don't. I know you don't feel the same way." I replied, while standing up from the couch, and making my way toward the door.

"ZAYN! WAIT!" She grabbed my arm, and crashed her lips to mine. I was shocked at first, but I quickly responded. We both pulled away breathless.

"I love you too Zayn... I guess I always have." She smiled.

(A/N) Heey Jen! I hope you liked it!

xDanix