Amanda and Niall: Stereo Hearts.

Hey again! I'm soooo sorry, love. But eventually, I got round to yours. It's Lana :) Hope you like it!

Lana x

♫ ♫ ♫

Amanda and Niall: Stereo Hearts.

“Amanda Tomlinson, you get up right now!” Mum's voice was piercing through my dream. I buried my face in my pillow. It wasn't a rare thing to dream about Niall Horan, but I wanted to enjoy it anyway. Louis wasn't there to be protective, and me and Niall were sitting on a sandy beach while he played me his guitar -

“Amanda! School!”

Dreams are only dreams. Sometime you have to wake up and feel the reality. Louis would be too protective to let me fall in love with Niall. He thinks I like Harry – once he said to me, 'Don't fall for Harry. You're too good for him.' But every time I see the blonde, Irish lad shoot me a smile, I'd feel like someone just punched me in the stomach.

“Amanda!”

I threw on some clothes, and brushed my dark hair. I slung my book-bag over my shoulder and glanced in the mirror. I wanted to say bye to Louis, but he was in his own apartment with Harry.

And then I drove off to school, readying myself for a day of Maths, History, Business, Music and Science.

* * * * * *

My phone vibrated in my pocket during History. My teacher tutted at the sound, but continued correcting an exam. Without looking up from my work, I checked the message.

Baby Penguin: When does school end????? I want 2 see u, I have a surprise – Niall x

I didn't reply as the teacher's eyes were fixed on me. Slowly, the clock's hands ticked on until they landed at 3:45. I couldn't have rushed home faster.

I hopped out of the car, and walked into our garden. Daisy was sitting there, talking to herself and making a daisy chain. I dumped my bag on the floor, and lay in the short grass, groaned at how tired I was.

“Hey, you.” I jumped at the Irish voice. I sat up, and saw Niall sitting on our swing. The swing seated two, the white paint was peeling. He was holding his guitar in his hands. I sat beside him, pushing my feet off the ground to give us a little swing.

My hearts a stereo,

It beats for you so listen close.

Hear my thoughts in ever note, oh oh.

Make me your radio,

and turn me up when you feel low.

This melody was meant for you.

So sing along to my stereo.”

He strummed gently along to his guitar while he sang. I smiled sadly, wishing he meant that as more than friends.

“Thanks, that was sweet,” I said, trying to leave because I was getting that feeling again.

“Amanda!” He called after me. “Did you listen to the lyrics?”

My heart's a stereo,

It beats for you, so listen close.”

I turned around. “Niall, stop. Please. I am in love with you, okay? You're just making my heart crack.”

Niall froze, and stared at me with his glassy, blue orbs.

“Amanda, I -”

I walked backwards, afraid of what he was going to say. My heart was pounding.

-love you too.”

He walked over to me, and took a quivering hand in his own.

“I love you too.”