Cassie and Louis: Chasing the Sun.

Hey again! I'm soooo sorry, love. But eventually, I got round to yours. It's Lana :) Hope you like it! And oh Lord, you like The Script? Aren't they perfect?

Lana x

♫ ♫ ♫

Cassie and Louis: Chasing the Sun.

Louis:

“That girl's hot," Harry remarked over a beer. I nodded, watching the spunky girl with a purple pixie cut dance with her friend to Chasing the Sun by The Wanted. She was the only one on the dancefloor having fun, the rest were hesitantly waving their hands about and tapping their feet. This girl was twirling and spinning and moving her hips. Genrally having lots of fun.

"Mind if I go dance with her?" Harry slid off his stool and went to dance with her. She smiled. Jealousy sparked up my body. No...this girl was mine. I feel a connection even though I'd never even spoke with her. I hopped down and joined them on the dance floor. Clubbing was so much fun, and we hadn't been in ages. 

"I'm Louis!" I shouted over the loud music.

"I'm Cassie!" She shouted back. 

"You'll find us chasing the sun!

Oh oh oh oh oh!" 

We sung along loudly. She didn't even care we barely knew each other. 

"You're fun," I commented, when the song ended, and we went to get a drink. 

"Spontaneous is the word," She nodded, reminding me of me. 

"Spontaneous? Alright, I dare you to go say something weird to Niall," I nodded at Niall, chatting up a red head at the other side of the room.

"Fine," She shot, moving over to him. I heard her, as the music was slow and quiet now. She was speaking in an exaggerated English accent.

"Hello lovey! I take pepper with me tea and I like flossing your teeth, and then eating the floss," She said randomly. Niall looked at her strangely and she skipped off.

"I didn't mean something that strange!" I  smirked when she returned. "Niall'll be  talking about you all night."

"Jolly good," She pretended to tip an imaginary cap. 

"You're really pretty," I said quietly.

"And you're very honest!" She joked, but I saw her eyes flicker. 

"Believe me! I really like you." I murmured.

"Stop, Louis. Just stop. Harry said you've a girlfriend," She said, looking down. I turned to Harry, irritated.

"I broke up with Eleanor weeks ago." 

"Then, then -" 

I broke off her next words by closing the distance between us. I felt no spark, just a feeling like someone was jumping around in my stomach, all my Christmases and birthdays rolled into a kiss.

Maybe I'd found the right girl at last.