Tori and Niall: Concert Fun.

Million thanks to CarisMcDevitt for writing this :D

Tori and Niall: Concert Fun. 

Woo! So excited for 'The Script' concert tonight. Currently I'm standing in the middle of an avalanche of clothes, looking for something to wear. Picking out a denim shirt, black highwaisted loose fitted floral shorts and pumps. 

Straightening my usually wavy long brown hair and applying the basic makeup, then applying mascara and eyeliner which made my misty blue/green eyes pop. Packing away my clothes and grabbing my tan belt and tucking the shirt in, checking myself in the mirror and thought I looked quite good. 

"TORI HURRY UP!" My mother yells from downstairs, opening my door and bounding downstairs to see my mum pacing around. 

Hopping in her wee FIAT and driving off to the O2, and yup it was packed. Getting the risk assessment rant off my mum and heading off to the door for the first block of seats. Then I'm lead to the front row and so far it seems me, a few girls and one empty seat beside me. Then this really cute boy who seemed really familiar sat beside me. OMG THAT'S NIALL HORAN! Calm Tori, calm. 

The lights went down and the whole arena erupted in screams as the starting notes to Nothing began playing. The first half was amazingg! Niall kept on laughing at me, throwing down my awesome dance moves and singing along with the whole arena. 

Then during the break I go to find the drinks queue, to find Niall behind me looking me up and down. 

"Niall, when your checking me out make it less obvious please?" I say turning around to see Niall looking at the floor blushing. 

I waited for him to get his drinks, cos knowing me I would get lost. We talk the whole way from the queue to our seats and for the rest of the break, then they came back out playing Science and Faith. Then Danny came to where we where and gave Niall his guitar pick which he gave to me!! 

Then the concert ended and Niall and I went to Starbucks where we sat talking Up All Night. 

"So tell me a bit about yourself." Niall said, sipping his coffee.

"The names Victoria but my friends call me Tori, I'm 18years old, I'm a free-spirited, bubbly and caring person but major clutz. I like the color pink, concerts, acting, listening to music, I'm a reader, love cute fluffy animals, HarryPotter and driving. As you can tell I have medium length brown hair, which is normally wavy and I despise snakes, well I have a phobia of them. So that's all that happens in my life." I tell him, picking at my muffin. 

"Well Tori, I know it's a bit soon to ask this, but I think we get on really well. But would you like to go out with me?" He asks, blushing and looking down. 

"Of course, sorry to ruin the moment but I need to go home. My mum will be freaking out." I say, both of us chuckling. 

We walk hand-in-hand to my house, and he walks me upto my door. 

"Goodnight Nialler." I say, kissing his cheek. 

Then he takes my phone out my hand and types in stuff? 

"My number, goodnight babe." He said, leaning in and kissing me on the lips, his thumb stroking my cheek. 

Opening my front door to see my mum asleep on the sofa with her book on her. Awkt bless, wrapping a blanket around her and creeping upstairs. Stripping of my clothes and putting on my pajamas, searching on twitter and had one new tweet. 

@NiallOfficial: Just had a blast at@TheScript concert they where amazing as usual!@theycallmetori it was nice meeting you, maybe do it again sometime? Xx 

@theycallmetori:@NiallOfficial had a good time tonight, I've never laughed so much in my life xxx 

Logging off twitter and settling down in bed when my phone buzzed from my cabinet. 

Sweet dreams babe, love you<3- Nialler x 

With that I went to sleep with a grin plastered on my face. Definitely the best night ever, seeing one of my favorite bands and meeting Niall Horan who is now my boyfriend. 

Thanks soo much to CarisMcDevitt! :)