LEO

A/N :

To make up for the last chapter, here's another update! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------

LEO HATED BEING UNCONSCIOUS.

First, Percy faced the Victory Goddess Nike with Annabeth helping him. They both defeated the Goddess while Leo delayed things – they thought he was dead, and their plan started failing in worry of saving him.

Next – oh, boy! – Percy gets controlled by an eidolon who wants to kill Leo especially. Annabeth fights against him while Leo throws a screw-driver and disarms him, only to get knocked out cold, and wake up the next morning, while Percy and Annabeth did... well, how could he possibly know? Leo probably slept through a whole meeting with the Gods, how would he know that either?

Leo was sure that decades later, when this story would be told around the table, they would talk about bold Percy, smart Annabeth and their sidekick Leo with a blazing hammer, who always worsened things by fainting or acting dead. Then Percy and Annabeth would work harder and win, while Leo snored. He was pretty sure he would become the laughing stock of the century.

To pay for being unconscious (which was not his fault) Leo set off early with Festus the next day to gather some supplies which he thought were essential. He had a wad of cash, so buying supplies was easy. He bought another length of wire, lots of rope, some first aid supplies, fake play money (he had no idea why he needed that), a few vials of kerosene (in case he ran out of Greek fire) which he put in his tool belt for safe keeping, push-out lights, metal pipes, wooden sticks, metal scraps for Festus, and some Fonzies, which Leo had figured Romans accepted as money in some cases. Honestly, he had no idea why he needed the last few stuff, but his hands seemed have a mind of its own.

When he returned to the hideout, he found Percy and Annabeth searching for him, panicking to the core.

"We thought you were dead, Leo! Don't you dare sneak out like that!" Annabeth cried, wiping the sweat off her brow.

At that moment, Leo's entry didn't seem so cool. He held up his hands and said, "I wasn't sneaking, guys! I simply woke up and went for a stroll."

Percy narrowed his eyes. "Stroll? Where did you go on this stroll that had me and Annabeth freaked out?"

Leo never liked it when Percy acted like that. He raised his palms up and said, "Look, man, I know I should've left a note or something. I'm sorry –"

"Sorry?" Percy growled.

Leo inched back from him. Annabeth came in between them and faced Leo. "Relax. Both of you. We need to get going."

From above, Festus creaked and whirred. Leo smiled. "Perfect."

"What's perfect?" Percy glowered. "I could use some perfect about now."

Leo tried his best to not run away from Percy. "Festus says that we're close to the heart of Rome. According to Chiron, that's where we're headed, right?"

Annabeth nodded. "He said that the closer we are to the cure, the more we'll feel its power. Percy, get Blackjack. I'll gather our supplies."

"Still don't get why you had to run away," Percy grumbled, glancing at Leo.

"Dude, I just wanted to sum up for not being helpful yesterday. I made you all think I was dead, and you guys almost became Victory muck and –"

"Leo, we were worried about you," Annabeth interrupted. "We were just trying to save your life –"

"Which is a very noble cause," Leo nodded. "Now quit wasting time and come on! We've got a centaur to save. Festus, pull buddy!"

Leo hung on to the rope with one hand, like a superhero, and zoomed up as Festus pulled the rope. In no time, he was out in the blazing sun. Leo jumped on Festus and removed the rope, dunking it into his tool belt.

By the time he was done, Percy and Annabeth zoomed out on Blackjack's back, they hovered next to Leo. "Which way do we go?" Percy called.

Festus creaked. "Few miles north! Then we should see a small underground entrance." Leo translated.

Percy nodded like he understood and zipped Blackjack away. Leo then removed the metal scraps from his back pack and fastened them on Festus' side. He then pulled out some knuts and screws, and fixed them in a pattern, forming a plate.

"Okay, Festus?" Leo patted the bronze dragon's neck. "Listen, this is a teleporter, connected to Half-Blood Hill back at Camp Half-Blood. It can be used only once. Here's what I want you to do." Leo explained his plan.

Then he draped a cloth over the teleporter, and they flew behind Blackjack, while Leo hoped and prayed to his Father that his plan would work.

A/N :

Guys a small request... please vote and comment on the prophecy... I want to know what you think of it! Believe me, it was SOOOOOOOOO hard to write, I literally almost smashed my laptop on the glass table (glad I didn't, hehe)

Keep 'em comin', and you could get a chapter dedicated to you!

Yours truly,

You Know Who