The boy with the Bandanna( Taylor Caniff fanfic)

It started off as any other day, I went on my computer to reply to some fan mail I received. I make YouTube videos and some vines occasionally. I only have a few hundred subscribers, I'm defiantly not famous like all those Viners like Cameron Dallas or Taylor Caniff. I'm actually obsessed with those viners not like creepy obsessed but I love their vines. I'm actually going to see them at Magcon while I'm in San Fransico with my best friend Emily. We're actually leaving tomorrow, I'm really excited. I wish we could meet them though. Meet and greet tickets went fast but just seeing them makes me happy.

(Next day)
As I woke up I realized today was the day Emily and I were leaving for San Francisco for the week, I was a little shocked when our parents agreed to let to sixteen years go there by themselves.
My phone started ringing and I realized it was Emily.
"Hey" I answered.
"ARE YOU READY" She yelled through the phone excitedly.
"Yeah" I laughed. "I'm on my way, see you soon."
I grabbed my bag and car keys and headed downstairs to see my mom was sitting at the counter. She's never awake this early.
"Morning." I said.
"Morning." She said tiredly.
"Why are you up so early?" I asked.
"I wanted to see you before you leave"
"Oh." I said. "I'm actually on my way out now."
"Ok." She sighed.
She got up and gave me a hug and I walked out the door. My mom and I haven't been on the best terms in awhile. She thinks YouTube and Vine is a waste of time but it makes me happy so I'm going to continue to do it. As I was pulled up to Emily's house she was waiting on the porch with her parents. It was too early in the morning to talk to other people so I just smiled and waved at them as Emily said goodbye and got into the car.
"I'm so excited!!!" Emily basically screamed.
"It's too early to be excited." I laughed.
When we got to the airport I had to go to the parking lot on the other side of the airport nowhere near our flight gate because the car will be there for a week.
I put my parking pass in a visible spot so the car doesn't get towed. Emily and I got our stuff and headed inside to grab some coffee we still have an hour till we board.
"What if we meet them?" Emily said hopefully.
"I doubt it but you never know." I replied."
I just nodded my head and drank my coffee while Emily rambled on about her fantasy of meeting the boys and having one of them fall in love with her. I started thinking of what it must be like to perform then I started imagining me being able to go on tour but that'll never happen.
"Noelle!" she said.
"Sorry what?" I asked.
"We have to get on the plane." She said.
"Oh ok." I said while standing up with my carry on.
It's currently six in the morning here in New York and we should be getting to San Francisco around nine or eight in the morning. We started boarding and I noticed I was the only one actually dressed I had a pair of stonewashed jeans and a maroon sweatshirt on while everyone else was in basically pajamas.
"Why am I the only one dressed?" I asked Emily who had yoga pants on with a sweatshirt.
"Maybe because it's a five hour flight and people want to be comfortable." she said with sarcasm.
"I guess, but why are you? Aren't you afraid you'll see one of the boys?"
"I know I'm not going to see them." She sighed. She then put in her headphones as we sat in our seats. I decided to take the window seat because Emily can't stand heights.
I decided I would try to sleep as soon as we got in the air.
(Noelle's dream; magcon)
"Hey gorgeous." Taylor said to me while wrapping his arms around my waste.
"Well hello to you too." I said while smiling as he was coming in closer for a kiss.
This kiss was soft but intimate. While we were kissing Taylor started to speak while smiling but still be able to kiss me.
"Noelle." He breathed.
"Yes." I smiled wrapping my hands around his neck.
"Noelle." He kept saying over and over again.
"Noelle! Noelle wake up we're here." Emily said.
"Already?" I said.
"Yeah c'mon lets go." she said.
As we left the airport the airport and went to get a cab I welcomed the warm weather to me unzipping my hoodie revealing the nirvana tank top I was wearing. I'm so excited to see the boys, we have all three days before magcon but I'm so excited.