The Thing About Temptation

Lucas's POV
"Ok" i submitted and exited out hotel room. I was walking down the hallway when my phone buzzed.
Asher- where'd you go dude?
Lucas- we need to talk
Asher- are you staying at the prep boy hotel?
Lucas- yeah
Asher- meet me on the parking lot roof in 5
Lucas- ok
I walked out to the roof to see Asher in the corner leaned up against one of the fences. I walked over and took the spot next to him.

Farkle's POV
I decided that I was making a big deal out of nothing. So what if a guy was standing close to him? Was I going to just completely freak out when anyone got with in three feet of him? There was nothing to be worried about. "Do you have any idea where my friend went? I'm assuming he passed through here. He's-" I started to describe Lucas to the guy at the front desk when he interrupted. "Parking lot roof." "Thanks." I told him and headed up. What was he doing up there?

Josh's POV
"Hey dudes!" Jason greeted as he walked through the door to our room followed by Carl, Micheal, James, Jeremy, Jeffery, Caleb, Matt and Erica. "What are you guys doing here?" I groaned. "What?" Micheal asked with fake shock, "Are you not going to welcome your best friends into your dorm room?" "Even if I didn't you'd come in anyways." "That is very true." Erica agreed, flinging her backpack on my bed, "you catch on fast kid; I'm almost impressed." "Thank you for the praise." I retorted, "now can you leave?" "Oh shut up you know you love me." She said coming closer. "And I hate myself for it." I agreed wrapping my arm around her shoulder, "but seriously why are you guys here?" "Well," Erica began to explain, "my roommate just got into a sorority and all of her sorority sisters are like obsessed with you guys so they invited us all to a party tonight!" All of the guys cheered. "Will there be alcohol at this party?" I asked. "Well it's not sorority sponsored so um duh" she told me as if it was the most basic fact in the universe. "No Erica, you know how I get when I'm drunk. What if you're the random girl I wake up with tomorrow morning?" I argued. "Oh please. There is no way in hell that I would ever sleep with you; no matter how many drinks I've had. You're not my type." She then turned to Jacob, "Party's at ten and you are going to help me get ready." She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of the room followed by Matt.

Lucas's POV
"So what do you want to talk about?" Asher asked in a flirtatious tone. "You have to stop flirting with me Asher." I told him deliberately. "Why?" He asked, "are you falling for me all over again?" "No." I responded firmly. "Oh come on Lucas," the tone of his voice changed from innocent flirtations to scandalist seduction, "tell me that you aren't the least bit tempted. That me doing this doesn't turn you on, bring back old burning memories." "Do what?" I questioned but was cut off by his lips crashing on to mine. His hand moved to my wrist and pinned me to the fence. A thing I used to love, but now I don't because I don't want him anymore. I did once, but not now, all I could here was Farkle's voice in my head. Telling me how funny I am. Then I heard his voice outside my head but ur wasn't saying nearly the same thing. "How could you Lucas?" He cried and ran off.

Josh's POV
"Why don't you wanna go out with us?" asked. "I just don't wanna keep sleeping with random girls whose names I don't even know. It seems like something that a fuckboy would do." "Hey! Don't hate on the fuckboy lifestyle." James interjected. "I'm not I'm not!" I defended, putting my hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying that I don't want it for myself." "Come on dude don't knock it till you try it." He persisted. "Dude come on. Lay off. He doesn't wanna be like you, ok? I mean I don't see why anyone would but that's none of my business." "Oh really Cam, really?" James responded, getting Cam in a head lock. "Ok ok I give!" Cam shouted with a laugh. "Now praise the king!" James demanded. "Fine. You're the king! Every person in existence wants to be you or be with you including me, myself and I." James let go and we all laughed together.

Lucas's POV
"Oh god oh god what have I done." I paced back and forth in the parking lot. "Yo dude what was he all upset about?" "He's my boyfriend!" I yelled, "and he just saw me kissing another guy! Do you know how horrible this is?" "I'm sorry Lucas I didn't know." He said. "I know, I know." I replied. "But hey, maybe I saved him from an even worse fate when you get up and leave him." "I would never do that." I told him. "You did it to me." He replied. "This is different!" I yelled. "Oh really why?" He yelled back. "Because I love him!" The words came out without a thought. I had just confessed my love of Farkle. Did I really mean what I said? Yes, yes I did. I love Farkle. I love Farkle. Asher was just staring at me awkwardly, waiting for me to finish my thought. "And I liked you a lot Asher, I really did. And maybe if I had stayed I would be saying that about you instead, but I didn't stay, I left and I met a boy who makes me happy, happier than I ever imagined I could be. And what we had in sixth grade wasn't love, it was just a crush, two eleven year olds who thought that they knew everything about everything." "Go get him." Asher sighed. "What?" I asked. "You said you'd never leave him? Go prove it! Tell him what really happened. Tell him that you love him!" A tear slid out of his eye, "don't make the same mistake twice." I nodded and headed down to Farkle and my's hotel room. "Farkle im sorry. It didn't mean anything, he kissed me and I shoved him off and--" "that's not what it looked like to me." He snapped. His face was red and puffy. I had really hurt him. "Farkle I'm sorry." "Sorry for what? That I had to see it?" "No, Farkle-" "Do you still have feelings for him?" "Farkle," "So you do." "No Farkle I like you. Only you!" "How about you come back when you're sure you don't wanna go stick your tongue in Asher's throat and we can talk then." "I am sure." I argued but he didn't seem to get it. "Just go Lucas."

A/N::: One more chapter you guys! Ack! Will they get their happy ending in this book or will they have to wait until the next one? I'll let you know when I decide but I'll probably write an extra chapter so we'll see what happens!

Song-"Losing You" by Aquillo