The Sleepover

Lucas's POV
I woke up and got dressed for my weekend of fun with Farkle. "Hey mom im going to Zay's for the weekend, ok?" I lied. "Uh huh sure honey." She answered mindlessly. I walked through  the cool New York breeze to Farkle's house. I was ready to climb through the window again when I was met by a security guard. Oh no, I had been caught. "Mr. Friar!" He greeted, "always a pleasure to see you, allow me." He opened the door as I walked in. "Thanks." I said, entering the house. "I'm sure you can find your way to the young Mr. Minkus' room on your own." "Yeah I think I can." I headed up the massive spiral staircase and into Farkle's room. "10am. On the dot!" I announced from the door frame. "Impressive." He congratulated with a smile. I loved his smile. It made me smile. I loved seeing him happy. I loved that I made him happy. I loved everything about him. And now I knew he felt the same about me. It was so great finally knowing how he felt. It lifted a weight off of my shoulders. "How did baseball try outs go?" He asked, staring at his laptop. "Good I think. We find out on Monday." "Did you call your brother?" He asked as I sat down with him on his bed. "Yeah." I breathed. "And how was it!" He asked again. "Really, really good. I almost told him about you." "Why didn't you?" He asked as if we were two openly gay males who kissed on camera. "I don't wanna spill our secret." "It's your brother Lucas. If I had a brother I'd probably tell him about you." "Really?" I asked, "I'm that special to you?" "Even more." He told me, biting his lip. He sat up and grabbed my cheek, pulling his lips into mine.

Zay's POV
"Hey Riley," i greeted, "sorry about yesterday, I had baseball tryouts and I would've sent Farkle, but I didn't want you to know that there was someone smarter than me in the world." She smiled. "I know that there are people out there smarter than you Zay. I just don't like those people as much." "Oh really?" I asked, grabbing her hips. She nodded as giggles erupted from her. I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pulled her in for a kiss. She put her hand in my hair and kissed back. She leaned further and further into me and soon enough I was back down on her bed with her legs on each side of me and her lips trailing down my body. She began palming me through my jeans which made me even  harder. She pulled off her shirt before slipping her hand under mine. I flipped over and pinned her arms against the bed. I began trailing kisses down her chest when there was a knock at the door. "Hey honey you ok in there?" It was her dad. She pushed me off and under the bed as Mr Matthews opened the door. When he was in her sight range she just yelled "ITS GIRLIE THINGS!" And he ran off.

Farkle's POV
I woke up from my nap to feel Lucas's arms around me. I looked down to see I was fully naked. I looked back to see Lucas still asleep. Maybe I could go get dressed before he woke up. I started to get up, but Lucas's strong, sleeping arms kept me in my place. Then I thought: what did I have to be ashamed of? It's not like Lucas and I were still hiding our feelings for each other anymore. What would be so wrong with waking up to his beautiful face. A few minutes later I felt the boy stir. "Oh hi." He greeted. "Hello sleeping beauty." I responded. He squeezed me tighter and finally let go. "So," i asked, "your brother?" "Ah yes," he replied, "my brother." "You should call him again," I suggested, "I can give you some privacy." "No Farkle, its fine." "No I need to take a shower anyway. Just call him."

Lucas's POV
Farkle walked off to the bathroom and I typed in my brother's number. "Hey buddy!" He greeted. "Hi David." I replied. "Mom anywhere near?" He asked. "Oh no," i told him, "im not home." "Where are you then?" He asked, "a friend's house." I smirked to myself. "Ooh a boyfriend's house?" "Maybe." I hinted toward him. "God I miss you bro." He told me. "I miss you too man." I agreed.

A/N::: I lowkey feel like larkle is just grabbing this book and saying, "no. mine."

Song-"Sleepover" by Hayley Kiyoko