The Invite

Farkle's POV
"What time is it?" I laughed, reentering the room. "Uhh it is 2:25." He reported, looking down at his phone. "Lunch?" I asked him. He nodded and we headed downstairs. "Put something on that." I told him. "But you're not dressed!" He argued. "Yes but I have this wonderful thing called a towel." "What can you not resist me with this out." "Uh huh, yeah, that and if my dad's security people or co-workers come in..." "Oh yeah I'll go put something on." He agreed. I laughed in response, starting our lunch. A few minutes later Lucas returned to the kitchen in a speedo. "Really?" I asked. "What?" He responded, "too sexy?" "No." i told him, "Just, no." "Come on. Get over here towel boy." He seduced, coming closer to me. I pushed him away. "I got one for you too!" He added. "Oh my god I hate you." I told him, grabbing the speedo from his hand. "Watch the burgers. I'll be right back." "Yes sir." He responded sexily with a salute. I returned in the horrid piece of swimwear to see Lucas holding a plate of burgers. "To the pool?" He suggested. "Ok fine." I told him and we headed off.

Maya's POV
I was sitting with Smackle discussing how we felt about the Black Lives Matter movement when my phone buzzed. "Check it." She reluctantly ordered.
Josh- hey. you free?
Maya- always. what's up?
Josh- i really wanna see you
Maya- same. we haven't seen each other in like a week.
Josh- i know. it feels like forever.
Maya- honestly.
Josh- can you come over?
Maya- don't you have a roommate?
Josh- he's leaving soon. He's gonna visit his family.
Maya- oh. how long?
Josh- all weekend. come over.
Maya- i'll try.
Josh- you better.
"So Smackle," I began, "how about we take like a two hour break and meet back here at 5." "Why do you have a date or something?" She asked, sounding a little disgusted. "Please?" I begged. "My mom will kill me if i come home before eight." She told me. "you can stay here. At least for the first hour." I suggested, "the second hour my mom will be home and she has to think we're going out to dinner." "Ok fine. I guess I'll figure something out." "Thank you!" I cheered and headed over to NYU.

Lucas's POV
I put the plate of burgers down and jumped in the pool with a howl. Farkle rolled his eyes and jumped in after me. He shivered at the cold temperature as he stood in the shallow water. "Hey." I greeted. "Hey." He replied. "You know the last time we were here there was something I really wanted to do..." I told him, taking a step closer. He stepped toward me, leaving almost no space between us and asked, "Oh really, and what was that?" I placed my hand on his hip and guided my other hand to his cheek, tilting his head and connecting our lips in the most satisfactory way.

Maya's POV
As I reached Josh's dorm building there was a boy exiting. "Oh you must be her." He stated coming up to me, "Josh never shuts up about you and now I see why. Here you go, and I must say, you're much prettier in person." "Umm thank you?" I responded. He nodded and walked away. I looked down to see a fake ID in my hands. It had my name and my birthday but instead of being fourteen on here I was seventeen. How he got the picture of me that was on here I had no idea. Wow this kid liked to be prepared. I slid it in my wallet and headed up to his room. "Hey" I announced myself. "Why hello Ms. Hart" he greeted. Closing the door behind me. "Where did you get this picture of me?" I asked him, pulling out the ID. "Now that." He whispered in my ear sexily while twirling my hair, "is a secret." I bit my lip and looked down at my feet. "God maya you're so shy." He commented, "it's adorable. You see, you've gotta quit this adorable stuff you keep doing or soon enough I won't be able to stand a second without you." I smiled. "I only have till 6:45." I told him. He smirked, patting the space next to him. "Well there's a whole lot that we can do with an hour." He hinted and I blissfully took the seat next to him on the bed.

A/N::: I felt like I was rushing it with this book and that I wouldn't be able to make it last as long and so I checked the timeline and we're like barely a day ahead! Also when I was in history and thinking about the fake ID scene and it seriously reminds me of Recovery Road. Idk if y'all watched that show but I really loved it. Also sorry for not publishing yesterday, I was visiting my grandmother and then my mom's friend took us to the zoo. Love you all! Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Lights On" by Shawn Mendes