Percy Xlll

Percy was currently holding the knife wound on Leo's stomach, even though he wasn't a doctor Percy knew the thin knife didn't pierce anything vital it just hurt, it probably cut through some muscle. Which was why Leo was screaming in agony. 

"I am going to kill you all!" Percy screamed at the telekhines, of course they joined with Gaea they joined with Kronos last year so it did make sense but he hated them none the less. Stupid Erberus kidnapped him, when Percy went to go lay down after his watch he went to his room to lay down Erberus was there waiting for him and knocked me out and he woke up in this shabby cell.

"Shut up sea filth!" One telekhine snarled. 

"Why don't you make me?" Percy taunted. 

"I am going to torture you till you scream for you to die, unworthy son of Poseidon." The telekhine yelled pulling out a whip. 

The Telekhine stopped in mid step when he heard a commotion in the hall. 

"Go check it out." The bigger one said to a smaller one probably just got out of the Telehkine school of how to kill and torture demigods 101. 

As he opened the door a ivory colored blade went threw his head, with out a sound it crumpled to dust. Just as Percy was about to lose hope his friends showed up, all armed to the teeth. 

Hazel shot a diamond at the telekhine but it missed or so he thought, the diamond hit the lock and smashed it open. Percy saw the silver platter that held Leo's tool belt and riptide, he opened the cage super slow and reached for riptide. 

"Nice try daughter of Hades but you will have to try harder than that." The telekhine sneered. 

"Actually she is a daughter of Pluto and you my friend are dead." Percy yelled as he struck at the turning telekhine riptides point caught the seal hybrids throat, with a gurgle the dog-seal hybrid disinegrated into a pile of golden dust. 

"I have never been happier to see you guys." Percy said happiness engulfing him to a point where he had to blink back tears. 

"I missed you to Perce but we aren't out of this yet." Annabeth said looking down the hallway. Percy got two pieces of cloth and wrapped it around the brand marks. 

"Clear a path, I got Leo." Percy said carrying a limp Leo who had passed out. 

"Are you sure you can carry him?" Frank asked. 

"Yea no problem I can't really fight anyway." Percy lied

With that everyone charged out of the door. Frank clothes lined a dracnae knocking her on her back well he kept moving Jason stabbed it. Hazel stabbed a telekhine but her sword got caught, probably inside a bone. As another dracanae went in to stab Hazel, Annabeth parried the blow and Piper stabbed it in the throat. And they kept running they ran outside, Percy noticed two sand piles probably the dead guards. 

As they ran he looked back and saw about twenty telekhines and dracnae. Percy looked forward and saw the Argo, he picked up speed and when they got to the ship Annabeth shot up to the wheel and got the demigods out of there while Percy, Piper and Jason shot down to the infirmary. Percy carefully laid Leo on the bed, grabbed a square of ambrosia which he immediatly gulped down. He had to fight down an urge of home sickness because the square tasted just like his mothers fresh home made cookies. 

As Percy got into his room and sat down staring at the ground in between his feet he thought about good times and bad times. He thought of how he felt when Luke betrayed him, how he felt when Grover and Annabeth went missing and finally when he started dating her. 

"Perseus Jackson. We have a meeting get your podex to the kitchen now." Annabeths cold voice cut through the speakers. 

With a sigh Percy got up and walked into the kitchen, where five angry and upset demigods were waiting.