Hazel Xll

It has been two long days since Percy has gone missing and Leo has probably been gone longer. Annabeth and Piper were both reduced into sobbing piles and Annabeths fits have gotten worse. She kept thinking about the whole thing about sharing. 

She went to the intercom. "Everyone please come to the mess hall I figured something out."

When she got there Annabeth and Piper were already there eagerly awaiting her arrival. 

"What do you know?" Piper and Annabeth eagerly pestered her till she finally said. 

"Enough, wait till Jason and Frank get here. I do not want to expain my self twice ok?" she soothed the to crying girls. Jason and Franked arrived a couple minutes later.

"Sorry, we had a slight problem on deck." Jason explained before Annabeth could chew him out. 

"So what did you figure out Hazel?" Frank asked getting the other two girls off him and Jason and on her. 

"I hate to say it but nothing about Percy or Leo." Hazel said slowly watching Piper and Annabeths faces slowly getting more miserable. Hazel continued. "But I did however figure out how to help Annabeths and Percy's fits." 

"How so?" Annabeth asked curiously.

"Remember what Percy said? Well he is correct, you have to be able to share and you won't feel them anymore!" Hazel informed the group. 

"I can't do that to you, any of you the pain is nothing if I am protecting your sanity." Annabeth said sadly. Her broken grey eyes brimmed with tears. 

Just then her eyes rolled back and she slumped forward, Hazel did the most impulsive thing of her entire life. She grabbed her hand and she was sucked into darkness. 

When she awoke she coughed smoke was every where. 

"You just had to follow me didn't you?" Annabeth asked in a voice full of sorrow. But it wasn't the Annabeth she knew, she was a ghost. Hazel knew that Annabeth would have to watch what happened to her in the pit of Tartarus. Hazel then realised where she was. Horror enveloped her. 

"Watch here him and I come." Annabeth said sadly. Hazel turned to see a skinny woman, her tears made some of her filthy face clean. 

"That is Akhyls." Annabeth informed Hazel. 

She saw Akhyls say something to them and yelped in surprise when they looked dead. When both Percy and Annabeth looked at each other, and both of them had tears in their eyes. 

"What happened?" Hazel asked horrified. 

"Death mist. Nothing un-friendly except her could see us." Annabeth explained. 

Than all of the sudden Akhyls jumped at Percy and Annabeth and Hazels hopes dropped when she saw Annabeth and Percy were losing. She looked at Annabeth who had her head in her hands, not bearing to watch. 

Then Hazel looked at Percy with pure hatred on his face. The poison that was running towards them was now running towards her. Hazel watched in horror as Percy made the poison crawl up Akhyls legs and up her body, he made her tears go back through her tear ducts making her choke. 

"He actually did this?" Hazel stuttered terrified of her older cousin. 

"Yes, he did I was terrified of him but he did it for our survival I can't hold it against him." Annabeth muttered. 

Than Hazel and Annabeth blacked out again. When Hazel awoke again she was in the ships infirmary. 

"I am so sorry." Hazel said to Annabeth when she woke up. 

"No need to be, but now do you understand why we did not want any one to know?" Annabeth asked. 

"Yes. Don't worry I won't say anything to any one." Hazel promised. Just than Jason walked in with Piper. 

"Oh good you guys are awake, how are you feeling?" Piper asked. 

"Fine." Hazel replied with a shrug of her shoulder. 

"I feel more grounded, more secure. Thank you Hazel." Annabeth said gratefully. Piper gave a look at Hazel as if saying. Details? 

Hazel shook her head, she couldn't share what happened with Piper she would think she went nuts! Besides Hazel, herself couldn't believe it what Percy did scared the Pluto out of her. She couldn't see Percy the most kind hearted, selfless, loyal person he know torture some one like that. 

"Anyway, Frank and I have watch so you three ladies get some rest because tomorrow we will be at Athens and freeing my cousin and best friend." Jason said breaking the awkward silence. 

"Alright, you win this time Grace but Hazel and I have next one." Annabeth mumbled. 

"Ya she is right." Hazel chimed in. Jason just nodded and left to go watch for enemies. 

"If you girls need anything just let me know ok?" Piper asked. Hazel and Annabeth nodded in perfect sync.

"Alright lets go back to sleep shall we Hazel?" Annabeth murmured. 

"Yes lets." Hazel said with a fake smile on her face because in four days they will be fighting Gaea for the fate of the planet. 

When Hazel got into her room and flopped down on the bed she instantly passed out. 

~Dream~

Hazel was in the entrance of the Parthenon in Athens, it was being guarded by two earthborn. She slipped by the two forgetting that she was invisible. 

She kept walking and it was absolutely stunning, the only thing missing was the statue. She heard grunting so she followed the sound through small corridor where she saw Percy and Leo behind a metal prison small enough to not take up any room but big enough to stand and take a couple steps in. 

She zoomed in closer to Percy and Leo and almost puked. Leo had no shirt on and was covered in scratches,blood,bruises and the worst of it all was the burn marks. Percy was in the same condition. 

"So which one is up for torture first." A weird mix of dog and seal asked the two beat up demigods.

"I will." Percy said with a snarl. Despite the situation Hazel had to roll her eyes, of course Percy would volunteer to get tortured first instead of his friend.

For hours she watched Percy in horror get tortured. They used water to heal him and then torture him over and over. Then they finally stopped and reached a poker stick by the fire and when he pulled it out the end of the poker that was red hot was shaped as a "G" 

"Please gods no!" Leo screamed from within the cage. Hazel started screaming with Leo and Percy strapped to the chair looked at the poker in horror. 

With a wicked hissing noise which Hazel realised was a laugh the dog, seal hybrid put the hot poker on Percy's skin. Smoking as it melted his flesh, Percy screamed in agony. 

The hybrids tossed Percy into the cage and grabbed Leo who started kicking and screaming. The did the same thing they did to Percy on Leo. 

Hazel closed her eyes but the screams rang in her head, she started bawling at what her friends are going through right now while she is stuck in bed safe and sleeping. 

She screamed as the hybrids shoved a knife into Leo's stomach and then threw him in the cage laughing. 

~End of Dream~ 

Hazel was jolted awake when she opened her eyes she was eye to eye with fierce stormy grey eyes, Annabeth backed off. She was wearing celestial bronze armour and looked down right determined. 

"Get ready Hazel, we will be with Percy and Leo in five minutes." Annabeth said and walked out of the door.

Hazel through on her armour and sat on the floor and started sobbing. 

________________________________________________________

I AM SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! YOU GUYS, MY FANS HAVE VOTED FOR MY WORK 4,039 TIMES THANK YOU SO MUCH WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS ON HOW HAPPY I AM THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION FOR THE SUPPORT!