Jason X

Jason was looking at his reflection, more specifically his new eyes. Once they were an electric blue now, they were a dark blue with golden lightening bolts in them. Which he and Leo found awesome but Piper despised them. She said that they weren't the eyes she fell in love with and her and Jason got into a little quarrel over it. 

 It  has been a day since he woke up and apparently he had been asleep for two days so they had nine days to stop Gaea. Jason slammed his fist into the porcelain sink, not breaking it but slightly fracturing it. Since the day he got his memory back, Jason knew what was going to happen. Him, Leo and Percy were the finishing act. Out of the three of them only one was going to survive. 

"Family meeting!" Leo's mischievous voice blared through the speaker, that simple sentence made him smile. After all they have been through they were practically family. He trudged up the stairs then he froze. He would have to see Piper. After their fight yesterday he didn't really feel like seeing her. 

He shook out of his thoughts and walked over to the maple colored table. Percy and Annabeth were there bleary eyed but they looked OK after yesterdays incident. Where they passed out and had fits. 

Leo was eating tacos, again. that didn't really surprise Jason any more, he ate more tacos then Grover ate enchiladas. He saw Frank and Hazel already there whispering in hushed tones but would look back at Percy and Annabeth in worry. 

Then Jason saw Piper, and his breath hitched. Her choppy, cinnamon brown hair was tied in a pony tail. Her eyes kept switching color and Jason always tried to figure out a pattern for it. She saw Jason and sighed. She stood up and walked over to him. 

"Hey." She said and with that one word Jasons heart was going a mile a minute. 

"Hey." He replied, Piper blushed.

"I am sorry about what I said yesterday. I know it wasn't your fault about your eyes and I over-reacted. I am so sorry." Piper rushed out a tear dripping out of her eye. She cursed and wiped it away hastily. 

"It is all good Pipes, I understand now lets go see what Leo wants." Jason said wiping a new tear away with his thumb.

They all sat down and Leo cleared his throat. "So I used Archimedes spheres to add new weaponry to the ship and a speed boost." 

"Is that why we have been stuck in Eprius for so long?" Percy asked. 

"Yea, but I did some quick calculations. Wouldn't it be easier to just skip over the Athens part and head to Olympus?" Leo asked staring at some maps.

"Uh Leo? Who said we were heading to Athens?" Annabeth said slowly.

"Uh well I mean we have to!" Leo cheerfully said, but Jason knew Leo better then anybody except Piper. So when he saw Leo's hands perfectly still and him actually thinking was weird. Plus the way he was acting had Jasons suspicion level to the highest.

"Who are you? One of Gaeas minions?" Jason asked calmly as he pulled out his gladius.

"Yes! My name is Erberus and you have something that my mother wants!" Leo said while changing forms to a pale man with black eyes. He has no pupils just all black, and he was wearing black leather armour. 

"And what does Nyx want?" Hazel asked her spatha at the ready. 

"The two demigods. Come to Athens and claim your friend. Or I come back and take another." Erberus said then disappeared in a flash of darkness.

"So we are going after Leo right?" Piper asked.

"Obviously there is no reason why we can't." Hazel said.