Frank XXIV

Frank was shocked when the Greek and Roman children of Mars nominated him to be the leader for the of their group. He shook it off, he let Clarisse join her boyfriend with the Mercury kids. He figured that everyone would lose a loved one so he let everyone do that but most of the Mars kids were not close to really anyone. War was in their veins they knew that is how they would go down in a fight and more than happy to give their lives for the ones they loved and for the world. 

Frank couldn't have been more happy than fighting next to the best warriors the world has ever seen, before he could gather the courage to speak to his siblings the monster army charged forward. Without even thinking Frank charged forward with his siblings, Frank would be proud to say he and his siblings were the first to engage the army. 

He stabbed a telekhine in the chest and bashed the dracnae behind it in the throat with his shield snapping it's neck. He ducked underneath a spear and sliced the dracnae in half for her trouble, the Mars kids were carving a path of death in the monster army. 

What Frank noticed was that most of the bigger monsters were making their way to the war gods children. The giants probably planned this knowing that the Mars kids would be the toughest to beat, Frank grunted as a spear pierced the skin of Franks left shoulder. His sibling stabbed the empousia in the neck leaving Frank enough time to rip the spear out and charge at the monster lines. 

Just than however the cyclops and Canadians as Percy called them charged the line of the Mars children when they were twenty five feet away. 

"Lock shields!" Frank screamed, his siblings running toward him eager to take down the bigger monsters of the army. 

Ten feet away and Frank only had ten out of his sixty siblings with him, he glanced back his siblings were just a step away. Five feet, the monster's raised their clubs Frank felt the rest of his siblings throw their shield over his head. 

"Brace!" Frank yelled. The monsters seemed to be going for a over head blow, quickly switched hitting the Mars kids in the knees, he heard his siblings screaming as their legs snapped just as the first cyclops made contact the Canadian threw a over head blow killing three of Franks siblings. Seeing their lifeless eyes with blood covering their armour and faces enraged Frank.

He screamed in loss and rage and stabbed the giant that killed most of his siblings in the throat, dropped his sword and grabbed the club of the fallen giant and threw it with strength he never knew he possessed at the cyclops that broke the shield wall smashing the head of the cyclops head in. 

He picked up his sword and felt the presence of death near him. He looked over and was shocked to see Nico Di Angelo with a murderous gleam in his black obsidian eyes. 

"Nico." Frank grunted as he cut off the head of a charging empousia. 

"Howdy Frank, enoying yourself?" Nico said with an evil smile. 

Frank was shocked, Nico just asked Frank a question if they weren't in the middle of a war Frank would try to carry a conversation but Frank replied. "Just a blast, now let's finish this." 

"I couldn't agree more." Nico smirked before the two plunged into battle, the two of them were a force to reckon with, the son of the god of the dead and the son of the war god caused chaos in the monsters ranks. Just than a drakon rose it's ugly brown head. 

Frank felt all the blood rush out of his face. "Well this is going to suck." 

"Olympus!" Frank yelled and the son of Hades followed his charge. The drakon looked at them with contempt before lunging at them, Frank lunged to the left and Nico to the right. Frank stabbed his sword deep into the neck of the drakon holding it in place, with out missing a beat Nico jumped on to its skull flipped over his sword holding the point toward the skull of the drakon, with a feral scream of rage Nico drove his sword into the skull of the drakon.