Leo ll

Leo and Frank looked down in to the ocean for any signs of their two missing friends, while Hazel comforted the shocked, crying Piper and Annabeth. 

"Do you see them man?" Leo asked Frank. 

"No, where are they?" Frank said shaking his head, glimmer of fear and frustration in his eyes. 

"Don't worry about it, we will find them." Leo heard Hazel mutter to Annabeth and Piper, who were hugging each other silently sobbing into each others chest. 

Leo felt his face go into a confused scowl. "Hazel are you summoning any gold?" 

Hazel pulled her face into a frown, her eyes blood-shot from crying. "No, why?" 

"Because there is a golden circle coming from the bottom." Leo said in wonder wanting to know what it was, it was rising faster than any human could. 

All th demigods went to Leo's side of the ship, peering over the side curiously. Just than two humaniod figures shot through the water and landed on the deck. 

The demigods whirled around pulling out their weapons to reveal the son of Poseidon and the son of Jupiter. 

"Percy!" Annabeth shrieked. 

"Jason!" Piper yelled.

"Leo!" Screamed Leo, Frank and Hazel laughed quietely. 

Piper glared at Leo. "This is serious!" 

"I know just trying to lighten the situation up." Leo said with a shrug of his shoulders, his typical trouble maker smirk on his face. 

Piper rolled her eyes and smiled looking down in worry over her boyfriend. 

Percy stood up completely fine, probably used to being eaten by sea monsters, 

"Frank can you help me carry Jason to the infirmary?" Piper asked. Frank nodded. 

"Watch his ribs, I gave him some ambrosia but they are still healing." Percy said laughing as Jason puked when Jason heard the word, ambrosia. 

"What did you do to it?" Annabeth asked Percy smacking his arm. 

Percy raised his hand in defense. "Nothing i was sitting in my pocket for about a week unprotected in my pant pocket. 

Leo grinned and Annabeth gagged and ran downstairs. 

"I am going to follow Annabeth's lead." Hazel said with a tinge of green in her face. 

Leo smiled as did Percy. 

Leo's smile melted when Percy said "You met Calypso didn't you." 

"What?" Leo said panic engulfing him. Memories flashing before his eyes, the saddest slide show ever. 

Percy sighed and looked into the beautiful sky blue horizon longingly, like it was leading him home and not to his impeding death. "You have met Calypso, I know you have it shows in your eyes." 

Leo looked away and wiped the tears away that were threatning to fall. At first he couldn't stand Claypso her personality was like the girls at his old orphanage teasing him for his greasy, oily looks, scrawny, a for sure not hero. Hera made a mistake. Nemsis was right. Leo thought bitterly. 

"She is pissed at you. You betrayed her trust. You devastated her!" Leo screamed at Percy with anger, that he wasn't sure where it was coming from. It felt like another presence was in his head. 

The rest of the demigods ran up weapons drawn but were ignored by Percy and Leo. 

Hurt flashed across Percy's face. "Leo you don't understand-"