Nico XI

"Crap!" Nico shouted, getting frsutrated he was getting way to tired to do this. He kept missing his mark. He landed in Maine, then New Hampshire then again in Massachusettes and now Reyna, Hedge and him are in Connecticut. In some woodsy area they set up camp. Luckily for Nico and Reyna they got to sleep first and Hedge watched them. 

Nico like every demigod had prophecitic dreams about the future. Which generally sucked. 

~Dream~

Nico was standing out top of a mountain. How? He had no idea. But he knew for a fact that he was on top of the original Mount Olympus. He saw the nine remaining giants staring at the demigods with complete hatred. Nico turned around and saw the gods glaring at the giants. 

He saw a nervous looking, Percy, Percy was looking at the ground nervously. He must have done something ridiculously impulsive. 

Nico and the godly army charged Gaea's army, after about what seemed several hours of fighting the heard a roar of laughter and reconized it as Gaea. 

"The young son of Poseidon is dead. See you soon Olympians!" Gaea laughed.

Everyone Greek and Roman demigod sat down stunned. The gods stared at the mountain in utter disbelief that Percy was defeated. 

Annabeth ran to the mountain and started slashing at her with her sword crying uncontrollably and Poseidon was screaming in anger the mountain started shaking every one except Annabeth was knocked off their feet. 

While every one was down Poseidon and Annabeth tore a chunk of the mountain off and entered and found a crumpled body of Percy. His eyes glassy and dull, his skin was tan now pale and blood was trickling out of his slightly ajar mouth. 

~End of Dream~

 Nico awoke gasping for breath. He hoped that dream never came true, not just for his sake but for everyone. Poseidon and Annabeh would be absolutley devastated and Percy had way to many friends that would be hurt. 

"Nico are you OK?" Reyna whispered through the murky darkness. He sensed her panicked and scared. Something Nico never would have guessed Reyna ever felt. 

"Yea I am fine. Nightmares." Nico murmered. Even though he couldn't see her, he could sense her feelings, and read her thoughts. He sensed that she understood what he was going through and fear of how bad the dream was. It is bad. Nico thought to himself gravely. 

"Nico, how many more jumps? I can tell you are exhausted." Reyna asked carefully as if she was scared of the young son of Hades. Which surprised Nico, he never thought of himself as scary, he wasn't as buff as Frank or a better swordsman than Percy. The only scary part of Nico was he can raise the dead and the way he looked or so he figured. 

"With luck and if every one thought about camp half-blood." Nico paused and glared at Hedge who was whistling innocently.

"What! enchilidas are good!" Hedge defended himself.

"Wife with kid or food?" Nico retorted.

"How did you even know I had a kid, Di Angelo?" Hedge demanded. 

"Ya who told you?" Reyna asked quizically.

"I-uh, Hazel and Frank told me?" Nico guessed. 

"Yea, Frank knew about it. That is why he sent me back with you guys and made me stay behind on the ship." Hedge confessed. 

"That makes a lot of sense." Reyna said with a smile on her face. 

"Why are you smiling?" Nico asked curious.

"Because I chose to pick a very smart praetor, also Frank is a warrior not a snake with a tongue like Octavian." Reyna explained spitting out the name 'Octavian' like she had poison in her mouth.

"Fair enough." Nico confessed. Then he heard a rustling in the bush, he, Reyna and Hedge turned around. 

"Oh crap now that is why Percy thought that those were Beckendorf and Zoe." Nico cursed his luck.

"What are they?" Reyna asked pointing at the two moving figures in the bush. 

"Anger minions, sent by Lyssa. Who ever you felt mad at for dying they find them and they do anything to break you or kill you." Nico grunted since he was a son of Hades he saw them in their true form. HIdeous black creatures with razor sharp teeth and a snake like tounge. Their claws were about the length of is forearm. 

"Son of Hades, you have offended the gods, you shall die!" They hissed in unison. 

"I only offended your master. I am the ghost king, depart now!" Nico yelled. 

"We take orders only from Lyssa, die now son of Hades!" They hissed and lunged. 

"Holy Jupiter! They are hideous!" Reyna shrieked. 

"See their true form?" Nico asked as he ducked underneath the claws of one. 

"Yes!" Reyna yelled back as she parried a blow that would have taken off her head. 

"Where in the Hades is couch?" Nico shouted as parried two strikes and than slashed and "slashed the demons knee. It sprouted out some green liquid and as it touched the grass, the grass withered and turned black. 

"Be careful! Their blood is poisonous!" NIco warned Reyna. The monster was on one knee now so Nico slid to the side and cut off it's disgusting head. 

Then he saw a sight Lady Athena would never approve of, a satyr on her shield. Nico mentally face palmed as coach jumped down screaming the only word in his vocabulary. "Die!" 

He landed right on top of the monster, it screeched in surprise and tried scratching him but he jumped off as Reyna stabbed down right into the monsters throat, it gurgled and disintegrated into some golden powder. 

All three demigods and satyrs collapsed, breathing heavily. 

"I am so hungry." Couch said after a while of silence. 

"Right, Reyna, ready to see camp half-blood?" Nico asked as he put the statue on his back. 

"Yes, but after this I am never ever going to shadow travel again." Reyna said carefully slightly turning green. 

"Last one I promise." Nico swore. With that the jumped into a shadow and appeared on half blood hill. The Romans and Greeks were marching toward eachother, shouting insults at eachother. Nico saw the Apollo kids on either side were knocking arrows. 

"Demigods stop!" Reyna shouted, her voice carrying across the valley. A voice of a true leader, both armies grinded to a halt and started marching toward the three of them.

"Uh that is not good." Nico muttered. As both armies got close a bright golden glow illuminated the valley and deep booming voice shouted.

"Enough!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR THE 400 HUNDRED FOLLOWERS AND I ONLY NEED 60 MORE VOTES TO REACH 4000 THAT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! AND BEFORE I FORGET THE CREATURES I SENT AFTER NICO AND REYNA DO NOT EXIST SO IF YOU LOOK THEM UP YOU ARE WASTING TIME.  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!