Annabeth lll

First he was gone two weeks lost in the Labyrinth, than he went missing for eight months, now a stupid gryphon carried Percy off. 

Great. I am supposed to be the heroine of Olympus, it's savior yet I can't even save my boyfriend. Annabeth thought as she tended Leo's arm, the Gryphons jagged beak tore a long and jagged, deep cut along his fore arm. The head wound was so serious Annabeth almost puked when she touched it, instead of feeling his hard skull, she felt his soft mushy brain. Giving evidence to a fractured skull, it is a surprise he wasn't already dead. 

Annabeth whipped her head to the door when she heard it open to breath a sigh of relief when she saw it was Piper. 

"How is he doing?" Piper asked softly. 

"Honestly? Or give you half the truth?" Annabeth responded, already knowing the answer.

"Honestly." Piper said confirming Annabeth's thought. 

Annabeth sighed. "The ambrosia and nectar that we managed to get down is not doing anything to heal his arm and its slowly healing his skull. But at this rate it will take him a week to even gain conscience let alone walk or even fight." 

Piper looked like she was choking down a sob. Annabeth embraced her in a hug. 

"Do you need anything or just a check up?" Annabeth asked through a mouth full of Piper's choppy brown hair. 

"Neither my turn to watch over the repair boy. Go eat and get some rest." Piper said. 

"But I have to look for Percy! He could be dead! Or being tortured!" I blurted out my thoughts before I could even think about it. Stupid ADHD Annabeth thought angerily. 

Piper put on her motherly face and said "Annabeth Chase. What do you think Percy would want you to do? And he most certainely is not dead! He is a son of Poseidon!"

"That doesn't mean he is immortal!" Annabeth argued rage, panic and sadness engulfing her. 

"I know but he will be smart about escaping!" Piper argued back. 

"It's Percy we are talking about he isn't smart!" Annabeth said back trying to repress  all the memories of Percy's perfect sea weed brain moments.

"But he is smart fighting he will be fine promise go get some rest when you wake up you can go look for him." Piper said soothingly while pushing Annabeth out of the door. 

Piper closed the door right behind Annabeth making her sigh in frustration. 

She crept silently up the stairs when she heard some one talking, sounding like Jason and Frank. 

"Dude all I am saying is that we should atleast try and contact Nico and Reyna. To see where they are! And fill them in on what happened." Jason said. 

"No, if we tell them it will distract them from their course and worry them even more." Frank said. 

"But-" 

"But nothing Jason! The sooner they arrive at camp Half-Blood the sooner the gods can come to our aid and heal Leo and hopefully Neptune helps find Percy." Frank said becoming more Mars and praetor like everyday.

"Fine you are right." Jason sighed rubbing his temples. 

 "We have to find Percy today or we have to go on with out him." Frank said quitely

"No! He is my older cousin we don't leave him!"  Jason hissed angerily just as quitely. 

Annabeth couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Are you serious?" 

"Annabeth look-" Frank began but Annabeth cut him off beyond furious. "He would never leave you two behind! Never ever! And just because you can't find him in a day doesn't mean you have to give up! You leave and I stay. He is a key part to this prophecy we need him!" 

"You are right just like always." Frank sighed. Hazel came into the living room brushing her hair. 

"I heard screaming what'd I miss?" Hazel asked curiously struggling with a knot in her hair. 

"You missed Frank wanting to leave behind Percy." Annabeth said coldly, she never trusted Jason he always seemed to perfect. He is definitaly used to being praetor. Always thinking before speaking making sure he was always in control of himself. But he told Frank that he would not leave Percy so that scored him some points in Annabeth's book. 

 Hazel dropped her brush anger rose in her eyes and thuds started thudering in the room. "You said what?" 

"We have to leave Percy behind?" Frank said but it came out in a question. 

"You are planning to leave my older cousin behind to potentially die? You are becoming more Mars like everyday! Just stop what happened to my Frank? Before this quest? Before Alaska? You've changed Frank and I do not like it!" Hazel said furiously, becoming more plead like with every word.

Frank's eyes softened just a bit than hardened. "You know what Hazel? Change is good. Constintine changed the world by following christinainty so not all change is bad, which in my opinion mine isn't." 

"Whatever Frank! If you love your new change so much that is fine. But if you leave Percy I won't respect you, I will want nothing to do with you because you are changing into a monster!" Hazel screamed before storming out. 

Frank sighed angerily. "Well I better go apologize." 

"No, you watch the ship. Hazel, Jason and I will go look for Percy." Annabeth said ready to collapse from exhaustion.

"Fine." Frank said walking up to the deck. While Annabeth and Jason went to Hazel's room, where they heard sobbing. 

Annabeth knocked on the door a little hesiantly. "Hazel? Are you ok?" 

 Hazel slowly opened her door. "Yea I am fine, just tough you know?" 

"Tell me about it." Annabeth muttered. 

"So is it time to look for him?" Hazel asked. And both Jason and Annabeth nodded.

"One sec I just got to clean up." HAzel said than shut the door. 

Annabeth felt Jason staring at her like he was studying and ant with apt curiousity. "We will find him." 

"I know still tough worrying all the time though." Annabeth said. 

"I know, but you aren't alone in this Annabeth we will find him we need him." Jason said reassuringly.

"Thanks Jason it means a lot. You have been thinking about the prophecy huh? Trying to guess who will llive and who will die correct?" 

Jason flinched like he had been shocked. Than blushed "Yes." 

Annabeth had been to she just hasn't told any one. Jason started this quest and I am positive he will end it too. Annabeth thought. Her night mares about the final battle keep getting worse and worse. 

Finally Hazel walked out with a sad smile. "Let's go find our cousin."

"And myboyfriend." Annabeth chimed and the three smiled and left the Argo.