Chapter 2.5

2.5

AN: Well I got board last night and decided to do a little in between chapter 2 and 3. This is expansion of the guardian’s conversation after Jack leaves. Plz excuse any spelling or grammar errors

“What does BTW mean?” North asked brushing is beard.

“It means ‘by the way’. North where have you been for the past few years?” Bunny asked. Sandy was in a silent fit of giggles.

“More like where have we been for the past 300 years?” Tooth asked herself. “How could we not have noticed?”

“I don’t know Tooth. He’s not the one whose blind we are!” North said completely flustered at the new information as the other guardians were.

“We should be helping him out!” Tooth shouted. Wings fluttering and feathers ruffled.

“Oh no, mate. That’s why Frostbite ran away in the first place! We can’t baby him or it will happen again!” Bunny said waving a paw at Tooth. Sandy was floating over North shoulder making pictures over his head of snowflakes, Jacks staff, the moon and a hammer, but none of the other guardians noticed.

“Bunny is right! We will not treat Jack any different.” North announced. Tooth opened her mouth to say something, but North cut her off. “No buts Tooth. He has lived with it for 540 years and does a dam good job of hiding it. If he didn’t tell us we would not have noticed.”

“I’m still worried about him. What if the Thor guy takes him? Then what will happen? Would we see him again?” Tooth said with a frown.

“We can’t answer all those questions until they happen Toothie.” Bunny frowned think about not having the little pest around anymore. “But if he ran away again he couldn’t come to earth. That’s the first place the Asgard people will look!” The Guardians sat in silence.

“I think he was surprised at our reactions. I mean we just found out he’s from another planet.” Tooth said.

“Nothing surprises me anymore. After all we are myths our self’s!” Bunny chuckled.

“You speak truth old friend.” North smiled.

Tooth was thinking about Jack's mother, his real mother. How could she have felt when her baby left? Jack had said her name so lovingly. It must have been hard for him to leave her; then end up on earth all alone for 300 years after he always had someone with him on Asgard. She must have been so worried and scared for her son’s life. Jack had said his father’s name with such hate and anger. Every time he said it his eyes would grow cold and unforgiving. Jack, as far as they knew only had two enemy's, Pitch and Odin.

Tooth was freaking out on the inside as well as the other guardians when Jack told them. They held there surprise in. The guardians had to for Jack. If they freaked out in front of him who knows what could have happened.  Most likely Jack would go somewhere in Antarctica. Where it was too cold for the guardians to go after him.

“Are we going to follow him?” North asked

AN: after that they leave in one of bunny’s tunnels! This was written on the way to the USA! I had nothing else to do! The next chapter should be out sometime this week along with a new one shot under a different name.

Edit: errors corrected