New Beginnings

It's been more than a few, long, days since I have fed, and Mr. Geine is looking pretty good to me right now. I watch him as he continues to teach the class. 

I sat closer to the front this morning just to make sure I had his attention and I do. He is spending more time looking at my legs  than he is to whats going on in class.

I am wearing a short, plaid, green skirt this morning, a white blouse with ruffles and white knee socks. I went for the Catholic School Girl look today. Mr. Geine is really into it and it shows.

I let my skirt ride a little higher over my crossed thighs and watch him sweat. I give him my best, "I've been a bad girl, punish me please" ,  look. Then I took all that hunger I had built up inside me and projected it straight into his brain. 

Maybe that was too much. Mr. Geine almost passed out I think. He went silent and just stared at me for a moment. I blushed a little and hoped no one else noticed.  I looked in his head and yes, I had been successful. Inside his mind  things were a mess right now. He was excited, uncertain, confused and most important of all he wants me. 

At the end of class Mr. Geine looked up from his desk as I was passing.

"Miss Laker, stay a moment please. I want to talk with you about the assignment you turned in this morning."

"Yes sir", I stepped to the side and let the rest of the class file past by while I waited for us to be alone.

When every one was gone Mr Geine got up and closed the classroom door. Then he sat at his desk and looked at me. I could tell he wanted to say something but wasn't sure enough of himself, or me to say it, so I gave him some encouragement. I sat at the desk in front of his, crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times to give him confidence and gazed into his eyes like a love sick school girl. 

He turned red, shuffled some papers on his desk and stuttered a little. I could hear his heart beating from where I was sitting. It amuses me when men are like that. They want me. I make them want me. Then they feel guilty about it. Mr. Geine was having a bad case of guilt.  I could see it in his head. I could also see him making up his mind to go ahead and take his best shot anyway.

"Miss Laker"  he started, "About this assignment. I don't feel like you put forth your best effort."

"Yes sir, I know"  I answer, "But I'm not sure I understand the work."

He blinked at me. His heart had jumped and I begin to wonder if he would take the opportunity on his own, or if he would require a little more encouragement. Men are so slow sometimes. I decided not to make it too hard on the guy and gave him the encouragement.

"If I had some help outside of class, I know I could do better".  There. How much more obvious can I get?  

Mr. Geine paused a minute as if thinking it over. He didn't want to appear eager. He was afraid that he would frighten me or that I might catch on to what he was really after. He was staring at my breasts now. It sure wasn't my brain he was interested in. I suppressed a smirk.

"I do have some free time after school".  

Yes! Here it comes. Come on Mr. Genie.  Stop wasting time and go for it.

"I suppose I could help you out with the class work if you think it might help."

Finally. I had been getting worried that he would chicken out or take so long I would be late to my next class.

"Thank you Mr. Geine!" I gushed, "Can you meet me in the park this evening? There is a old picnic table near the woods and the rail tracks. Have you ever been there?"

I had never been there myself, but I had seen it in his head. He had met other girls like me at the same place. Well, not other girls like me exactly, but he didn't need to know that.

"Yes", he said, "I know that spot".

"Great! It's a date then!" I gave him my biggest and brightest smile yet, "May I go now Mr Geine? I'm going to be late for my next class".

"Of course you may" , he looked relieved to have gotten through it, "I wouldn't want you to have problems in your other classes also".

I could feel his eyes on my ass as I left his classroom.  God I'm good!

After I was done teasing and setting up the date with Mr. Geine,  I walked the hall to my next class feeling much better and a lot more confident.  Dinner is being served!