Sweet Sorrow

When I got home I found Blake there waiting for me. God, I was relieved. I was afraid I wouldn't get to see him before I had to leave. He was sitting on the couch with Emmily and they were drinking cokes and talking.

"Baby, God, I'm glad to see you" I jumped in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him hard. The fire started again. Those sweet waves of fiery agony pushed pleasure up from my stomach and into my chest. I felt myself getting warm and my stomach tensed.

"Here Emm" I tossed her the baggy of pot I had gotten at Toby's place.

I took Blake by the hand and dragged him towards Emmily and my bedroom. "We need to talk Blake."

Emmily stared at us and put the baggy in the pocket of her hoody.

 "Whats the hurry Chan?" she asked as I pulled on Blake's hands, leading him away.

"Will tell you in a minute Emm" I called back.

When I had Blake alone with me in the bedroom, he grabbed me around the waist, spinning me around to face him and took me in his arms.  I pushed him away. 

"I love you Blake", I told him. "You know I love you too, don't you?"

I had never told him before. I was wishing now that I had.

"Of course I know Chan, I love you too". He had this cute little puzzled expression. I love it when he looks at me that way. He probably knows that too. Maybe I had underestimated him.

As we talked I was busy stuffing clothes, and all the cash I had saved up into my backpack. He watched me with curiosity.

"Why are you packing?" he asked me, his concern showed in his eyes. He was getting worried, "Are you going somewhere?

"Blake, babe" I told him as I packed, "I did something and I have to go. I can't stay here any longer."

"What did you do so terrible that you have to go?" I could see the concern in his eyes.

"It's not important right now" I paused, turned and looked at him. I took his hands in mine and asked "Blake, will  you go with me, my love?"

He never paused even a moment to think it over, "Of course I will go with you Chan, I can't imagine being without you now" 

He wrapped me in his arms and kissed me sparking off that fire again.

Blake ran home to grab some of his stuff while I stayed behind to explain things to Emmily. I didn't tell her everything of course. I didn't tell her what I was, or that I would live forever, or even that I was the one responsible for all the men that had been dying lately. I didn't want her involved or to get in trouble trying to keep secrets.

I did tell her that Blake and I were running away together, and that when people came to ask about me to be honest. That she should tell them all she knows. I told her not to get in trouble trying to cover for me, that Blake and I would be fine.

She cried, hugged and kissed me and by the time Blake got back we had every thing settled and I was ready to go.

The two of us with our loaded backpacks hit the road together. We caught a ride going East. The direction wasn't important, distance was. We were dropped off about midnight at a cross roads out in the middle of no where. The guy that gave us the ride told us that there would be a lot of traffic in the morning and that we wouldn't have a problem catching another ride to take us further.

Blake and I wondered off the road into the woods a short ways and set up camp. It was a beautiful night to spend sleeping outside. Blake lit a small fire to see by and spread a blanket on a patch of soft grass near by.

We lay together, side by side looking up, watching the stars. 

I'm not sure who started it. It could have been me or it may have been him. We were kissing deeply, tongues playing. I could feel his hands on me. He was touching me everywhere and every place he touched, he lit a fire inside me that refused to be extinguished. I was grateful now to Toby. Grateful that I had fed. I had the hunger in control. I didn't stop Blake this time. I let him continue his touching and exploring as he wished and touched, kissed and explored in return.

His body was perfectly beautiful. Just as perfect and beautiful as his face. Those flames were sweeping through me, tension building. The heat inside me and the heat of my skin built and built. Tiny sparks of electricity were traveling through me and soon, I felt Blake hovering over me. I opened up giving him permission. This time I let him in. 

I was in heaven. Waves of pleasurable pain were sweeping through me, building in intensity as we made love. I finally peaked. It was as if the ocean had crashed down on top of me, crushing me and sweeping me away in currents of pleasure and passion and pain. I felt Blake there on top of me, riding that same wave. I passed out.

I woke up up, stars bright over head shining down on me and my lover.

My poor beautiful Angel. He lay there empty like the rest, blue eyes staring up at the stars. 

I didn't close his eyes. I had taken enough. I didn't want to rob him of the sight of that beautiful night sky as well.

I dressed quickly, shouldered my back pack and made my way back to the highway. There are rules. The rules can't be broken for anything  and not for anyone. No exceptions, not even for love.