The Day After

The next day at school all everyone was talking about was the disappearance of Mr. Geine. He wasn't in our classroom of course. 

His wife had began worrying when he hadn't come home as promised. By 10:00 p.m. that night she had panicked and contacted the police. All she had been able to tell them was that he had a meeting with a student after school and had not come home.

The cops found the body around Noon of the next day. Immediately their investigation shifted into high gear. They began interviewing all of the students.

When my turn came it was easy. I simply touched the minds of the interrogators and gave them exactly the answers they wanted to hear. That was the end of the issue, and the interrogation.

I have noticed that people never speak ill of the dead. Everyone knew Mr. Geine cheated on his wife with young vulnerable students.  No one mentioned it. To hear everyone talk, Mr. Geine was a saint who dedicated all his free time to the betterment of his students, and his community. Good teacher, good husband, so much bullshit. 

I knew from experience that the autopsy report would come back to say that he had died of natural causes, ending all the speculation.  They would discretely fail to mention that he had been found with his pants down around his knees and that his "Heart Failure" had obviously occurred while involved in a sex act. 

I spent lunch with Blake and let him run on and on about what a great guy Mr. Geine had been, and how he would be sorely missed. The subject of the conversation bored me but I was with the guy I loved. I only paid half attention to what he was saying. I was busy watching how his body moved under his shirt, they way the sunlight reflected in his eyes. That small shy smile of his drives me crazy. 

I had been slowly introducing Blake to the darker side of life. The longer I remained in this town the more I realized that I wouldn't be able to remain here much longer. The body count was piling up too quickly now. My burn rate was just too high to sustain while remaining in one place. 

My plan was to leave soon and to take Blake with me. To pull that off I had to change him from my angel into my bad boy, and I had to do it quick.

It started with a movie date that night. It wasn't a good movie. It was G rated and the place was packed with kids and their parents. One corner of the theater contained seats no one ever used because a set of pillars blocked the screen. That's where Blake and I sat.

When the lights went down and the movie started I made my move. I put the arm rest up and slowly cuddled in close against his side. By the time the opening credits had finished I had taken his soft, warm, hand and placed it on my breast, under my shirt. 

For being such an angel and so innocent, he didn't require much encouragement. By the middle of the movie we were involved in a full on make out session. 

I was in so much pain, but I love those electric sparks that go off inside me when I touch him. Over time I had came to love the feel of the pain.  While at first I had thought it would eventually consume and destroy me, I had since learned to love it and look forward to it with anticipation. I let the waves of sweet agony roll through me and intensify my pleasure as Blake explored my body.

Later that night I introduced him to small amounts of alcohol and then drugs. Nothing hard or addicting. No. I wanted my bad boy angel to be healthy. I wanted to keep him with me forever. I knew at a deeper level that it's not possible, but the heart wants what the heart wants. 

We drank beer and smoked a couple joints that I had taken from a meal the night before. Alcohol and Pot combined to lower Blake's inhibitions. He became more persistent with his rough groping and heavy touching, and I had to gently put a stop to it. I wasn't ready or prepared to go any farther yet. I wanted to. Oh how I wanted to, but I wasn't sure I could exercise that level of control or what the intimate act of love making would do to me. When Blake's curfew rolled around, I sweetly kissed him good night and went to the local dance club to feed.