Emmily

When I got home that night after saying good bye to Blake, I found Emmily sitting alone on our bed. She was crying. Her mascara had made dark lines down her pale cheeks. She looked kind of clownish in a dark way.

Emmily is the girl I am living with.

When I move into a new town, the first thing I look for after checking it out, is a place to stay. I'm a 14 year old girl with no parents, and no visible means of support. I can't rent an apartment or a hotel room. Even if I was physically older, it would be difficult. I have no identification. No drivers license. No birth certificate. No references. Things are hard for someone like me.

The best way to find a place is to make friends with someone that has that covered. I look for girls on the edges of the crowds. The girls that don't fit in, know that they don't and are past caring about it.

I met Emmily outside a club. She was sitting at the curb selling singles. Single cigarettes she would pull from a package in her jacket pocket one at a time. She was thin, had on black jeans, a ripped black T-shirt and black leather boots decorated heavily with chains. Her hoody, also black, hid most of her features except for her face. Dark mascara made her eyes look huge, her hair was dyed black as coal dust. She was so pale I doubt she had ever seen sunlight. She looked about the same age as me and she was cute as hell. I sat down next to her and said hi.

"Hey" she said back, "You want a single?"

"Yeah, sure. How much?" I asked. I don't smoke but I wanted to be friendly. She looked as if she needed the money and I was pretty flush with a big score I had made a meal or two before.

"Three bucks each" she told me.

I handed her a twenty. "Five please" I told her.

"Bitch, I don't give change".

"That's fine" I answered. She handed me my five smokes and I pocketed them.

I sat next to her there on the curb just talking for the next couple hours as she conducted business with the people coming in and out of the club.

By the time the night was over and the sky begin to lighten towards dawn, we were best friends and I had my place to stay.

Emmily lived with her alcoholic uncle. The entire time I stayed with her I never once saw him when he wasn't passed out on the couch if he was there at all. She was pretty much left to raise herself, and make her own way. She sold the singles to eat and pay for her clothes at the second hand store. She got a check every month from the state but her uncle drank it up before she saw it.

If she had friends other than me I never met them. She did have a boyfriend. His name was Toby and he is a real dick. He treats her like shit and abuses her both mentally and physically. I see the bruises all the time but she is devoted to him and it's none of my business.

I sat down next to a sobbing emmily and held her. I can't read girls the way I do with guys. I can pick up their emotions but that's all.

"Whats wrong Emm?" I asked the shaking girl in my arms.

"H_He broke up with me!" she wailed "Toby broke up with me!" The sobs and shaking intensified. She felt warm in my arms and vulnerable.

The time I had been spending with Blake had built up a lot sexual tension inside me. Tension that feeding can't relieve. Holding Emm, I began to feel light headed and I was getting hot all over. My stomach tightened. I didn't know if she was bi or not. We had never talked about it and besides, she had a boyfriend.

Now, holding her close and feeling her pain I couldn't help it. I cupped her small cheeks in my palms and I kissed her softly.

Emmily pulled away and looked at me, eyes as wide as soft balls. We looked at each other. She gave me a little smile and then we slowly moved towards one another.

The next kiss was filled with passion. A burning heat flowed through both of us. I slowly pushed her down onto the couch, lying over her. I leaned down to to kiss her more. Emmily met me half way to kiss me back. Her soft, wet lips slid against mine. Our bodies trying to intertwine while our tongues wrestled in her mouth. Clothes were flying and soon there was nothing left between us.

"Are you okay with this Emm?" I asked her.

Emmily nodded to me, "Yes. Please?"

We moved slowly at first, then we both got too hot to care. Sensuous  kisses, heavy touch's, and careful moves. Neither of us wanted to hurt the other. We changed positions a lot Emm on top sometimes, sometimes me.

We touched. We kissed. We definitely tasted. The tension built higher and finally we finished in a crescendo, together. 

Clothes on the floor in a pile, holding each other close. We softly whispered sweet nothing's to one another. The night wore on and Emm drifted off to sleep in my arms. I watched through the window, the stars stroll by with smiles of light and happy faces. I yawned comfortably and finally fell asleep in the comforting embrace of my sleeping Emm's arms.