First Day of School

First day of school and already I am wondering if this was a good idea. The classes don't worry me. I've been over the material dozens of times, but all the food here is distracting. So many guys, all shapes and sizes. There is so much  testosterone floating in the air that it is making me crazy. It's hard to be a 14 year old succubus with an insatiable appetite.

I only decided to try high school a few weeks ago. I don't normally stay in one place for long. Strangers are always the first people the authorities look at when the locals  start disappearing. Even a  14 year old girl isn't safe from scrutiny, more so when she has no visible family.  I like this area though. The weather suits me, it's an isolated community and the people I have met have been  friendly and helpful.

The bell rings and I'm off to my first class. It's too late to change my mind now,  I'm committed. I take a quick look at the schedule they gave me when I checked in at the office. Social Studies. Damn, its in a different building and I am almost late already. No way I can get there on time.

Into the classroom I hurry, late and a little out of breath from running. Thank goodness it's a male teacher. I do have gifts that I draw on to smooth situations like these over.

The teacher scowled at me as I walked through the door. I can see his name, "Mr. Geine",  is written on the board. 

"Good morning Mr. Geine", I brush his mind with mine , probing softly. 

If I am too intrusive he will sense something wrong. If I am not intrusive enough I can only see the surface of his thoughts and won't find the deeper darker things I'm looking for. It's an art form. I find what I am looking for in a dark corner of his mind. Lucky for me this guy really gets into teenage girls. I grab hold of that, relieved a little, and retreat back inside myself.

 "I'm so sorry I'm late" I give him a demure smile with just a hint of tongue peeking out from between my pouting lips, "I promise I will try not to let it happen again."

 "Oh.. um, that's fine " he is staring at me, devouring me with his eyes, "Miss? I'm sorry, i didn't catch your name." 

"Christine Laker" , I tell him, reaching out for his hand, "Everyone calls me Chan"

He extends his hand a little bit confused. I guess he isn't used to shaking hands with students. I take his hand in mine and lightly brush my finger tips over his palm. It's almost instantaneous, he melts.

"The new student, yes". He is smiling and stuttering a little. Stumbling over his words. "Uh, They told me to expect you. Have a seat anywhere you please and we will start class. Don't be late again Chan, we wouldn't want it to become a habit, would we"?

"Thank you Mr. Geine, It wont become a habit, I promise"  I tell him, all the while thinking  "Sucker" to myself. 

I can see him glancing hopefully at an empty desk in the front row but I chose a vacant seat all the way in the back of the room. I want to watch and get the hang of things today.

Mr Geine begins his class by introducing himself to everyone and talking about what we will be learning this year, but I am not paying attention. 

I notice a boy two rows in front of me sitting in the desk next to the window. He is oozing virility and I can feel my appetite responding. I start probing softly, gently invading his mind and what I find there isn't surprising. All pretty standard stuff for kids our age. I pick out a few things that I can use and file them away for later.

Mean while Mr Geine keeps watching me out of the corner of his eye. He is standing in front of the class talking on and on about how we should all be having a great time in his class this year, how he computes our grades and all that. I will have to do something about him sooner than later I guess. With him distracted and in teaching mode I take another peek inside his head too. 

Mr Geine is obviously married. If the ring on his finger wasn't a clue I can see it imprinted in his mind. A wife and no children. I will be doing her a favor when it's time.

I find that I am not the only student he is attracted to. There are a few others. At least he has enough decency left to feel guilty about it. I see images  in his head of a student that he was involved with last year.  Naughty Mr Geine, you are so very, very naughty.

I smile to myself, and continue exploring whats on the menu,  one boy at a time.