Toby

I am protective of my friends. I don't have many and without them I couldn't survive.  Usually I only make one in each place I stay. The more people that know me, the more dangerous it becomes. I even avoid creating casual acquaintances.

Today I took Emmily with me when I met Blake for lunch. I knew if I asked questions that she might get suspicious. Not being able to reach into her mind, I improvised using Blake. 

As lunch progressed I planted the questions I wanted to ask Emmily into  Blake's mind. Innocently and obligingly he asked them for me. By the end of lunch I had a clear idea of where to find Toby.

That evening I begged off my usual date with Blake. He was disappointed but I told him I had some girl things to take care. He accepted my excuse without question. Guys don't like to think about girl things. They don't know for sure what that means and they don't want to know. Even thinking about it makes them uncomfortable.

I dressed in a pale green, low cut peasant blouse that rode low on my shoulders,  exposing  a lot of cleavage. A short black skirt, no panties and matching pair of  black high heeled shoes completed my ensemble. A light coat of makeup, a quick brush over my hair, and I was ready. I looked cute and vulnerable. This was exactly the look I needed.   I was going hunting and It showed.

Standing in the shadows at the far end of the parking lot, I waited for Toby to show up at his favorite place to chill. It took a few hours but he finally arrived.  It's a small diner on the outskirts of town where he likes to hang with his biker buddies. According to Emmily, he likes to  start his evenings here and then he goes out to hit the clubs after. This is where she first met him.

It was early and the diner was mostly empty. The few customers were seated at the counter, leaving the booths empty. I waited for Toby to go in. I watched through the window as he took a seat in an empty booth. 

As soon as I walked in the door I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every move. I brushed his mind lightly and found I had the look just right. 

I chose the stool at the counter nearest the booth he was sitting in and I ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream.  While I waited for my order I looked around innocently and let Toby catch my eye. I gave him a big smile, spinning my stool towards him. Opening my legs a little I gave him and eyeful up my skirt at my bare legs and crotch. I definitely have his attention now. 

Toby gave me a big grin and motioned to me with his head to the seat across from him. I held up a finger to let him know I needed a minute and after I paid for my hot chocolate I picked it up and joined him.

On the surface Toby appeared to be a pretty transparent kind of guy. However, men are rarely what they first appear and I probed his head gently to see what I could find. I took a quick stroll through the halls and passageways of his memories. I found Emmily of course. I found encounters with many others also, both guys and girls. Toby was a gay man in denial. He hated women. That explained a lot.

We chatted for a while as I drank my hot chocolate. I let the whipped cream stick to my top lip and made sure he was watching as I licked it off. I was flirting like a total whore and making it look unintentional. I wanted him to think of me as an innocent kid out looking for a good time, not mature enough to understand her sexuality or her effect on men. I did an excellent job I think. It's all a game after all, and I had been playing a long long time.

By the time I had finished my chocolate he had already asked if I would like to go to his place and smoke a couple joints. I agreed of course. That was exactly where I wanted to go. Away from prying eyes and witnesses.

Once we were at his place I felt safer and more at ease. I sat down in the kitchen and opened a beer I found in the fridge while Toby went off someplace to roll some joints. His house was a mess. This guy was a real pig. I was still sipping my beer when he appeared in the kitchen door way.

"You Bitch!" he yelled at me, "Who the fuck said you could drink my beer?"

I had thought it would take more to trigger him. Now that I had him started I went ahead and pressed his buttons a little harder.

"Fuck you, you weren't using it". I rolled my eyes at him.

He came around the table and he slapped me hard enough to knock me to the floor. I looked up at him, doing my best  to look both excited and frightened. From the bulge in his pants I knew that this is how he liked it. He liked it rough and He was getting turned on. I wanted him to think I was too.  I licked a trickle of blood from my lip while he watched and tried to look wanton.

"Emm told me you were an asshole" I said looking at him.

My statement startled him. He looked a little unsure of himself now. I shouldn't have said it, but I wanted him to know in that last spark of life, before I took it from him, exactly why he was dying.  He was still on edge,  ready to go off like a loaded gun.

"You a friend of Emm's"? he asked me.

"Yep", I nodded.

"What else did she tell you about me?"  He was curious.

"That you are a Faggot!"  I pulled the trigger. 

"Faggot? You think I'm fucking gay?" He was enraged now, " What other  lies did that fucking bitch tell you?  I will show you how gay I am, bitch!"  he was shouting at me as he  unfastened is pants. 

I was still sitting on the floor where he had  knocked me from my seat at the table. He came straight for me kicking the chair and shoving the table clear as he came. He grabbed my hair forcing my mouth to his engorged member. I resisted at first. I didn't want to appear eager and I knew he wanted me to resist. He needed me to struggle. If I didn't pretend to fight it he wouldn't be able to get off. 

There is more than one way to feed and the wise succubus adapts to the man and the situation. I let him slide into my mouth. My lips locked in a deadly embrace and I sucked in everything he had, life, essence, I took it all. When I was finished, Toby collapsed in a lifeless heap,  emptied. He wouldn't hurt Emmily any more, or anyone else for all that.

Licking  my lips clean I stood up, straightened my clothes. and then leaned down to close his still staring sightless eyes.  I did a quick search of his apartment, grabbing all the loose cash and his stash of pot . Then I let myself out the back door, made my way to the street and started walking away. 

Sirens sounded in the distance. You didn't hear them often. This town was usually a quiet place and not much happened here before I arrived to liven things up.

The wailing of the sirens got louder. Cars and blue lights tore around the corner behind me. Men in uniforms jumped from their vehicles and stormed Toby's apartment. 

I don't know what tipped them off or why. Maybe someone heard the yelling and crashing from his apartment and called the cops. Maybe it was something else. The reason wasn't important. 

I let myself disappear into the shadows and I ran.