Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

The ancients –arrival

Temujin

I agreed with Cernunnos to travel to the Cullen’s. I smiled a little as he asked how to do the travel, and explained it to him, as well that I would arrange his trip. After I got some details, I informed him about our next move (I would send him money, a mobile and the ticket to the airport, he had to meet with someone to get the proper identification considering he had none and then I gave him instructions how to get there – the Internet is an amazing thing…) and prepared myself for the trip. It was then time to call Carlisle. It was here afternoon, so at his side in the night.

“Hello Carlisle, this is Temujin…”

“Hello my old friend. Are you calling about your visit? Carlisle asked as if this was normal to ask a person that had yet to tell him about his visit.

“How did you know this Carlisle…?” I asked him, surprised that he was NOT surprised. He explained Bella’s awakening to me – Bella had known? I could hardly wait to see her.

“You have two others accompanying you from what I hear. The three of you are welcomed in our home and can stay for as long as needed.” Carlisle stated pleasantly.

“What?” I laughed – so I was right about my thought regarding Hildr. “Well, if you know that there will be a woman coming, then it’s most certainly Hildr, an old friend of mine, coming somewhere from the Nordic area. She will be a friend to you too, even if she is – hm, a bit strange, but you will see then.” I told him.

“We do the planning right now, and if I got the information right, we will be at your place about your evening – we are going straight to Seattle, and will then book a rental car. Oh, and the guy you should already know – its Cernunnos from the cave, he told the myth and wrote it down with the Fae long time ago.”

“Yes of course. It will be nice to meet the other two. I will inform my family of your arrival time.”

“Good. It will no doubt be a wondrous occasion to look forward to Carlisle. We will see you soon, my friend…”

After we hung up, I was still deeply moved – after all this time, we will now see what we fought for, would we meet sovereign, literally? I couldn´t believe it, couldn’t wait any longer.

I ordered the travel details for my old friend and me – he had to go to Dublin, take off there at 2:20pm, arrival in Seattle at 10:35pm. He would wait at the lounge; I would be there about 30 minutes later. I ordered a car in Seattle and money in Dublin – good that he mentioned the papers he had now, so the money and the tickets were for Mr. Benjamin Seagull, age forty two, living in Des Moines, IA, visiting Ireland for leisure, going back early due to a serious sickness.

I checked my records to see what I would take with me – of course the old stories, then something about our history. In the evening, I went to the airport and checked in – the flight was quite uneventful, just long. But for that, I had my books and papers, so I was busy.

Once I arrived, I telephoned Cerrunos and eventually found him at the lounge we talked about. There was Cerunnos or “Benjamin” – a guy that would pass as a man in his 40s, short cut brown hair, tall, not too athletic, not fat either, so quite a normal guy first glance, handsome even from the point of view of a woman you would say. He had regular blue jeans, a black T-Shirt with some buttons, a fancy dark-blue jacket, sun glasses, and – his mouth was gaped open? I checked what he was looking at – and a quiet laugh came from within me. No wonder that his mouth was hanging open! From another arrival area, mumbling to herself, was Hildr approaching. And well, she was quite something to look at! I was taken by her every time we met, but I was used to her meanwhile. But for him, seeing her the first time – it must be hard!