Save Him, Please!

YAAYYY LAST CHAPTER!! YOUR HAPPY RIGHT??? So I decided to end this book before I go to test week. I have two days left~~ I hope I can finish One Punch Man and Prince Sama before then... Let's get on with this long chapter ~~

Lucy woke up to the sound of a scream. Cold handcuffs wrapped around her hand and feet. She tried to get up to leave the dim room, but two chains leading from her waste and neck into the wall kept her from doing so.

"Whaaa!?" she stared at her bindings. Did they expect her to be able to break the handcuffs? She wished she could use her magic... it was Celestial magic right?

"Lucy?" A familiar voice asked.

The blonde halfbreed looked up and scanned the room. Her eyes landed on Lisa and Michelle.

"How did you two get in here?" she asked her sisters. The two moved aside to show a sleeping Wendy.

"We grabbed Wendy then went to search for you. We entered the corridor to see you crumbled on the floor, Zeref, a beast, and Sting. We assumed you being knocked out was the beast's doing but it turned out it was the brother's...," Lisa explained. Lucy gasped and her memories came flooding back.

"That beast... was Natsu," she sadly said, "Zeref used the power of the E.N.D book and his experiments to slowly turn Nastu into it. I learned this before we came here. Wait! My keys!"

"This isn't the time to be worrying about house keys!" Lisa shouted.

"She means mother's keys! Right there on your belt. They are barley viewable under your shirt... No wonder they didn't take them," Michelle squealed.

Lucy reached down with her cuffed hands and snatched a random gold key. The key was one different from Aquarius' key. She stood and shouted out words she seemed to have known.

"GATE OF THE MAIDEN KEY!" she shouted and a pink haired girl in a maid's outfit appeared after she did the same movements as before.

"Hello Princess, Virgo is here to serve!" she cheered, "What shall you have me do today?"

"When did you get mother's keys!?" Lisa asked.

"I believe two days ago. Time passes faster in the devil realm!" Virgo replied for Lucy.

"Virgo! We have no time to waste! Can you break our chains and get us out of here?" Lucy questioned.

"Yes. I can do that." Virgo walked up up snapped the cuffs in two and broke the chains. She continued to do so for the rest. Lisa hoised Wendy up on her back and Virgo dug a hole from the floor to another room.

After arriving to the throne room, Lucy lead her group of saviors to a safer room.

"We need a plan!" the blonde cried. Lisa and Michelle looked at her with gloomy faces. She sighed.