He's A Devil

A/N: Hi guys! Enjoy this chapter~

"What are you doing here?" Natsu said making himself appear. Wait what?

"Natsu? Dang it! I was supposed to inherit the wife not you, but who does father say gets her? You, that's who!" Sting complained, making poor me even more confused. Then she had it.

"There's Zeref, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting, Rogue, and Natsu!" Natsu's past voice popped into my head.

"WAIT SO YOUR A DEMON WHO JUST WANTED TO  INHERIT A WIFE?" I shouted, really angry. "YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW! WE'RE OVER! I QUIT!"

"Wait, whaaa? But you love this job and me!" Sting argued, flaying his hands our to his side. "Plus you need money."

"I can find a different job and boyfriend!" I said and turned away, stomping my way to the car with Natsu's wrist in my hand.

"HEY, GET BACK HERE DONT TAKE HIM WITH YOU! HE'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE!" Sting shouted, but I didn't care.

After getting in the car, I madly drove home. "I can't believe I got caught up in the moment and quit!" I told myself. We arrived at my home and entered. My old work place was practically next door.

"At least you won't be anywhere around Sting," Natsu told and floped on my bed.

"DONT FLOP ON MY BED!" I shouted. He stuck his tounge out. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU LITTLE-," I began but Erza's set ringtone blarred throughout the room, stopping me.

"Masaysume chasing..." I stopped it before it could play further.

"Hello?" I chimed and, in return, heard Erza freaking out on the other end. Everything was incoherent sounds from the older female. "What's wrong?"

"JELLAL ASKED ME OUT! HE SAID HE WANTS TO MEET UP TOMORROW AT 5!?" she shouted through the phone like crazy. Don't worry, my ear buds were fine. I think.

"OMG REALLY? WHAT WILL YOU WEAR? NO, WHAT WILL YOU SAY!?" I asked, excited. Erza and Jellal have been crushing on each other for years, but never noticed the other's feelings. Oblivious as heck.

"I DONT KNOW! HELP ME, LU!" she cried.

"Okay, give me a little while... We'll meet at 3 tomorrow!" I told her and I could hear her nodding against the phone. I hung up and turned to a confused Natsu. "We're helping my friend Erza out," I informed him.

"Male or female?" he asked and I a bit got angry.

"FEMALE, OF COURSE!" I then punched his head leaving it steaming.

"Owwee!" he whined.

"I thought you were a Devil!" I said evilly. He whined in response.

"But you're also inhuman!" he retorted, reminding me of my question that was never answered.

"Do I get wings or some weird magical powers?" I asked, changing the direction of our conversation.