A Long Time

Sup guys! I need to stop saying sup guys....? Anyway heelllooooo!

I turned to see my childhood friend, Yukino.

"Yuki?" I asked and she nodded. "EEEEE... I would hug you but you are too far away."

"Oh," she said and walked towards me. She wasn't wearing heels, she was wearing white flats. "So what brings you here... wait a moment... Levy can I talk to you...?"

Both of my childhood friends walked off. "Well that was strange... WOAH NATSU WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE????!!!"

He was wearing a angry face. "Oh... huh?" he mumbled. "Let's go Luce."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Something fishy is about to happen...," he mumbled as he grabbed my arm. For some reason, I didn't resist as we walked out. Once outside, he grabbed me and pulled me to his chest as we slid into an alleyway. I was gonna ask him what the heck he was doing, but I saw Sting walk by and into the club.

"Woah, that was awesome! How did you know he was coming...?" I asked.

"I smelt him from a mile," he told. I laughed and we ran toward the apartments. I didn't feel the pain from my heels because I took them off. I unlocked my apartment door. We entered the apartment and I threw my heels into the closet. I then plopped onto the bed.

"Ahhhh! I'm so tired from all the dancing!" I told Natsu. I became use to him and his devil ways by now. He smiled goofily and plopped down on the couch. I wasn't the only one getting used to things. He now knows what's right to do and what's not.

"Well, what did you expect? You were dancing with the king of the devils' son," he remarked with a stupid grin. He pulled the cover over his torso and turned away from me.

"Wait, isn't Lucifer the king of the devils, so does that mean your his son?" I asked. He sat up and stared at me.

"Yeah, so what? So is Wendy, Rogue, Gajeel, Zeref, and Sting! (Well Wendy is his daughter.........)," he said all sassy like.

"Oh girl, no you didn't!" I said all sassy too.

"Oh, yes I did!" he replied, doing a sassy hair flip with his imaginary hair.

"Ooooo! Giiirrrlll! You be feisty!" I joked, whipping my hair to the side.

"Ohhhh yes I am!" he spat, waving his finger in front of his face with his other hand on his hip.

"Ooooooooo! Wait til they hear it! They gonna be all like 'Oh no you didn't!'," I said waving both my hands to mock them. "Oh and I'll be like 'Oh yes he did!'"

We laughed together. I fell off my bed and he fell off the couch. We laid next to each other as we laughed so hard I thought I was gonna puke. We stopped when we heard Laxus yell at me for being to loud.

"SHUT UP YA LOUD PEOPLE!" he shouted. I heard a muffle sound from his room and tried not to crack up laughing.

"SORRY LU! IGNORE HIM!" Mira hollered from Laxus' room. That's was the muffled sound, Laxus was trying to yell but Mira kissed him to shut him up.