Breaking It

Hey I decided to do a NaLu fan fiction only so no other ships! Let's get started! This is told in Lucy's POV

*Flashback*

"Lucy dear, never go to sleep without my song," my mom told me.

"Ok mommy! But why?" I asked.

"Well because if you don't then the dark will swallow you, the light!" she tried to explain to the five-year-old me.
---
"Momma?" a seven-year-old me cried out at the foot of a hospital bed.

"Here I recorded this just in case I died," she told me and handed me a disc.

"BUT YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE!" I whinned.

"Sorry... Lucy... dear..., "she said, taking her final breath.

"MOMMA!" I screamed as a nurse took me away from my mom and out of he room.

*end of flashback*

I put the disc into my CD player and pushed start before getting into bed. I listened to my mom's voice as I drifted off to sleep.

---

Yawing, I sat up and cut off the song that was still playing.

"What a dream," I mumbled. The dream was of me and my friends in a land of dessert.

I took the disc out and went to put it up, but I accidentally tripped over a lamp chord. I fell down with a thump.

When I got back up, I quickly checked my disc to see if it was okay. It wasn't, a long crack decorated the middle.

I tried to see if it would play still. All I heard was crackling. I pulled it out and it was even more broken.

I grabbed my phone and texted the girls.

Lu: Sorry girls can't meet today at 8 like planned.
     7:24

Erza: What why?
     7:24

Juvia: Yeah Lu do tell!
     7:25

Lu: You guys know my disc with my mom's song on it?
     7:26

Levy: Yeah, what about it?
     7:26

Lu: Well I accidentally tripped and broke it... So I'm going to get it fixed... hopefully.
      7:27

Erza: Well, when can we meet then?
      7:27

Juvia: How about 9:30? Juvia's free then only!
      7:29

Lu: Fine with me.
      7:29

Erza: kk
      7:31